Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bridesmaid (Read 440 times)

21 miles. Christ in a racecar...

Oh Mighty Wing

Phelps! Your long run was almost as much as my WHOLE WEEK! (off by 0.4) How ya feeling?

The Greatest of All Time

Happy now? Nice run. Wink
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
          Good Big grin I ran the first half with JR, we ran the 11.2 at 8 minute pace, then I ran out and back to Radnor with another sub 3 guy who thought he was taking it easy on me...but I mostly just wanted to stab him in the back with knives the last 3 miles of the run. I was actually imagining it during those 3 miles. I'm too stubborn to complain though...so I didn't. Of course my body slowed in the 3...so the total run was like 8:20something pace...which is probably more like what I shoulda been doing anyway. I saw Tanya out there. She told me not to talk to her. hahaha. Oh and it was effin cold out there...my feet are still numb.

Happy now? Nice run. Wink
            Yes, actually. Wink

Oh Mighty Wing

How cold was it?? It was 50 for me and I was in short sleeve shirt and shorts. It was great! I was sweating and had a nice salt mask when I was done!
                It was like...I dunno...39-40 when I started, maybe 43 when I finished...but it's been overcast and kinda windy all day.

Oh Mighty Wing

holy cow that's chilly - aren't you guys supposed to be warmer than us?
                    I saw Tanya out there. She told me not to talk to her. hahaha. .
                    Um, right. I noticed you weren't planning on stopping to say hello. Even so, glad you're feeling better!

Um, right. I noticed you weren't planning on stopping to say hello. Even so, glad you're feeling better!
                      Well I realized how big of an inconvenience I was being when you took off your headset thingy. When we passed you I told JR that I couldn't wait to be fully clad in my Boston gear like you were. Big grin Im gonna be wearing my jacket everywhere, like even on the 4th of July.

Oh Mighty Wing

I would be!! hell i'd even be wearing the underwear! (if they sold some!) OMG it'd be cooler if my number was on the butt!
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dumbass. You shoulda gone for the 80 mile week.
                          Yep. A few of them. And not as stunts.
                          jonsnape

Yep. A few of them. And not as stunts.
                            LOL. (Can we say that on here?)

Lazy idiot

LOL. (Can we say that on here?)
                              Here, I think so. But beware in the Swamp.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

Here, I think so. But beware in the Swamp.
                                Jonsnape - I hope you GET what to say to EM!