Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

5am or 6pm on weekdays (Read 301 times)

The King of Beasts

I will start the 11.2, 11.8, or the 12.5 at the stone gates any day someone wants to meet me.

on my own i will be there at about 5:50 -6:00 pm after work.

just putting that out there.

carry on, bitches

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

For the love of GD. Stop wearing the same shirt I'm wearing when we see each other on the 11.2. Cheryl was behind me and noticed that we had the same Striders shirt on.

SCARY.

The Thunder

I'll join you at least one day this week. Bring the TP.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The King of Beasts

For the love of GD. Stop wearing the same shirt I'm wearing when we see each other on the 11.2. Cheryl was behind me and noticed that we had the same Striders shirt on.

SCARY.

hey now, i was shirtless, you even called me out "shirts off".... in all my flabalanch glory (the remnants on a once great fat empire)

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

The King of Beasts

I'll join you at least one day this week. Bring the TP.

lets do it

hey now, i was shirtless, you even called me out "shirts off".... in all my flabalanch glory (the remnants on a once great fat empire)

I know...but when you passed Cheryl (she was about a half mile behind me), she took note of your matching shirt. My theory is that when you saw me at the bottom of the hill in a damned matching shirt (again), you ripped your shirt off in horror.