Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sunday Long Run (Read 326 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If you can call what I did running.

Oh Mighty Wing

where's the race reports??
        Nice run, idiots. Thanks for that ear-shattering flatulence at mile 16, Trent. It really propelled me to finish line.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

where's the race reports??
          Casa and I won, tied. JK 2nd Trent 3rd Tanya 4th

Good running with you boobs today!
            You too, except that it was kind of like you weren't there... since you weren't there when it counted.

Casa did you figure out how far we ran? I'm gonna wright 19.5 in my log and edit later... MTA: Actually I wrote 19.3 in my log...because 19.5 made it a 7:57 pace. 8:02 sounds closer.

You people are sick - racing long runs. Do you run all long runs race pace? If that's the way to do it I hate running more than I thought. Tongue
                  You people are sick - racing long runs. Do you run all long runs race pace? If that's the way to do it I hate running more than I thought. Tongue
                  Thats the way I qualified for Boston in the spring, but maybe I could run faster than 3:39 if I didn't do it. But no, we're not running race pace for real. Well, maybe I am, but i'm dumb.

Casa and I won, tied. JK 2nd Trent 3rd Tanya 4th
                    Oh PUH-leeze. Trent and JK started 10 minutes before I did. I was 2nd, thusly winning the silver medal.

I guess it does seem to be working for you. Who would have thought running faster would make a person...run faster?
                        Oh PUH-leeze. Trent and JK started 10 minutes before I did. I was 2nd, thusly winning the silver medal.
                        So you're saying if you go by chip time, you got 2nd. Makes sense to me.
                          Exactly. And I cannot believe they don't provide chip timing, splits, and a finish clock at these Training Races. How do they expect us to overtrain and develop stress fractures in the most efficient manner?

Exactly. And I cannot believe they don't provide chip timing, splits, and a finish clock at these Training Races. How do they expect us to overtrain and develop stress fractures in the most efficient manner?
                            Sounds like they just don't care about the running community. But surely they'll have photos you can buy. Don't tell me you don't have a good finish photo. Wink
                              But surely they'll have photos you can buy.
                              Buy? Apparently any old, unimportant, random jogger can get video from them for free.