Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Pics from Gmail (Read 361 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Awww who's getting their panties in a wad? I'm totally just messing with you guys Marcus. I'm not pissed at anyone for liking BO. To each their own. Obviously everyone here has different life experiences and views people/events with their own perception. There's nothing wrong with that, it's great! Sometimes we get it right, sometimes we get it wrong...but most of the time it lands somewhere in the middle.
    Damn, you know I was just bullshitting. Wink I really don't care about anyone's political or religious beliefs. I just ask that you don't try to make them my beliefs as well.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

The Thunder

Damn, you know I was just bullshitting. Wink I really don't care about anyone's political or religious beliefs. I just ask that you don't try to make them my beliefs as well.
      *Knocks on your door* Hi, would you have a few minutes so that we can talk about Jesus?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

I just ask that you don't try to make them my beliefs as well.
        ...but it's for your own good. Don't you WANT to know the error of your ways? Confused Big grin

The Greatest of All Time

...but it's for your own good. Don't you WANT to know the error of your ways? Confused Big grin
          In the nicest way possible....fuck you Big grin
          *Knocks on your door* Hi, would you have a few minutes so that we can talk about Jesus?
          Yes. Let's chat about Jesus. Let me tell you that I have proof Jesus was black. First miracle was turning water into wine.....if that ain't some black folk shit I don't know what is. Tongue

Why is it sideways?

Say goodnight to the bad guy
            Wait a second. Quashing political discussion is also, sometimes, political? Marcus may be onto something here. But for the record, nobody has to pay attention to JK or me if they don't want to. This is the mini-swamp, not the swamp. I think political discussion is cool; here's the thing that usually happens, though, that turns it bad: people begin to tell other people that they shouldn't experience a candidate or an idea the way that they do. They confuse the expression of an experience for an argument. And when people are told that they can't be having the experiences they are actually having, they get pissed, for obvious reasons. If people realized that what they were doing were describing their experiences instead of making conclusive arguments, in my opinion, these discussions would be a lot better (though perhaps not as dramatic). Sure, sometimes it bewilders me that some folks aren't excited about Obama. I'm under 35 and in academia; you can take my vote for Obama to the bank. But like Obama said last night, we can find common ground in the thought that the reason we all get so easily pissed off is the same: we all love our country, to the point that sometimes we get angry with our friends when we disagree about the direction that love ought to turn us.
              I'd like to take a moment to point out that though we may not all agree, at least we all seem to be moderately intelligent. Meanwhile, there is a charmer of a thread in the GSP that bases the success of McCain's VP choice solely on her looks.

Why is it sideways?

I'd like to take a moment to point out that though we may not all agree, at least we all seem to be moderately intelligent. Meanwhile, there is a charmer of a thread in the GSP that bases the success of McCain's VP choice solely on her looks.
                Yeah. Get your atom bomb ready.

The Thunder

Really? She's not even hot.

Why is it sideways?

In the nicest way possible....fuck you Big grin
                      Thanks. I finally feel like a part of the group now. Big grin

The Greatest of All Time

Well since this is the mini-swamp and according to hippie by-law 3 section a, politics can be discussed here.... I was excited about last night. It looked more like a party or a Rolling Stones concert than a political convention. I wish I would have been there. Am I an Obama supporter? You're damn right I am. I grew up in a very black neighborhood and it makes me feel very American to finally see a quasi-black man with a fighting chance. But I give him so much credit for not playing the race card...so far. But my wife makes a great point in that most of the shit these people say they will do during a campaign never come to fruition. I think that's correct. What is important is to see where they want to move things irrespective of specific policies. In other words, and to use a military term, know the commander's intent. And I personally prefer Obama's intent over McCain's.

I thought Suzanne Pleshette passed away this year.

The Thunder

Okay, so she was hot in the 80's. And she got 2nd place in the Miss Alaska contest in 84. I thought all you guys liked 'boobs'?

Why is it sideways?

I thought Suzanne Pleshette passed away this year.
                              Did I get the wrong pic?
                                Did I get the wrong pic?
                                Political GETM