NYC Marathon runners

Wave assignments (Read 332 times)

My legs are killing me

I'm in wave 2 at 10am and I'll be taking the bus at 5 am from Midtown. I'll bring the firewood if someone will bring some playing cards. It's going to be a long wait for the start.
    Ojo

Damn! I am in Wave 3! Hate being the slow poke! 10:20 seems so late!

Sara

MM #2929

I am in the first wave. I did not realize you could find your bus assignment on line! Where do you go?

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Ojo

If you log in to your account it tells you everything. I have married friends that are running but he forgot to sign up for the bus! Now his options are 4 a.m. or the ferry. Talk about added stress.

Sara

MM #2929

seeEricaRun

Awesome

I'm in wave 2 (blue start) at 10 AM also, and I'll be taking the Ferry at 7 - I'll probably be wearing a pink dress, if it's possible to find anyone there. I can't figure out how I got in wave 2, when a friend of mine who is planning on running a slower race is in wave 1.
            Ojo

So I may be in Wave 3 but at least I am in corral A. Starting to get excited and nervous all at the same time. This is by far the biggest race I have ever run.

Sara

MM #2929

Ojo

I'm in wave 2 (blue start) at 10 AM also, and I'll be taking the Ferry at 7 - I'll probably be wearing a pink dress, if it's possible to find anyone there.
                I am also in blue start. I'll probably be wearing a hot pink l/s shirt and white cap unless it really warms up and then I'll have to rethink it all. Congrats on your BQ by the way!

Sara

MM #2929

seeEricaRun

Awesome

Congrats on your BQ by the way!
                  Thanks Ojo!