NYC Marathon runners

Congrats to all (Read 296 times)

That was a tough second half that slowed me down A LOT, but I am glad to have run such an enormous race. Congratulations to everyone who made the trek!
    2010 Goals: Danbury Half Marathon: <1:42:00; boston="" run="" to="" remember:=""></1:42:00;><1:42:00; nyc="" marathon:=""></1:42:00;><3:45:00; finish: run amuck and warrior dash! finish:="" run="" amuck="" and="" warrior=""></3:45:00; finish: run amuck and warrior dash!>

My legs are killing me

Congratulations! Nice time. That hill going into Central Park is an ass kicker, but that race is a thrill of a lifetime.
      Ojo

Congratulations everyone! Second half slowed me down too! I got so caught up in the beginning -- I don't even remember the first 10 miles! Loved it! With the exception of a few legs cramps at the end it was an incredible day.

Sara

MM #2929

Ditto on the hill up 5th Ave ... i was chuggin along until that right turn after Marcus Garvey Park ... 5th Ave just went on forever ... but I am basking in the glow of my first time and now thinking about the next one. Congrats to everyone! WHERE'S SLIMBO????

2012= under-goaled

My legs are killing me

Great picture and congratulations!
            seeEricaRun

Awesome

Congratulations all! Glad to hear you all enjoyed it. I had a tough race, and boy do I HURT. I agree on the second half - my splits went up by almost a minute/mile.
                Great pic Slimbo! Agree on the second half: As I posted elsewhere, I really feel like I ran two different halfs: One good and one not so good. But I am happy. Oddly, it's becoming a blur/fading into my memory of miles under my soles. Congrats to all.