Pickens County Y Race Team

Wet suits (Read 9 times)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Orca-S1-Fullsleeve-Triathlon-Wetsuit-Size-5-TEAM-LOGO-REMOVED-/161276987709?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item258cdb893d

would this one be better?  although the weight is a little higher but the height may work, or should i get the overalls?

Lori

pschriver

The Orca is probably a better suit. You could e-mail the seller with your dimensions and see what he says. Looks like a great price.

pschriver

I don't want to make you think I am pushing the Xterra suit but use the code stay4apr at checkout and it is only $120 for the full suit with free shipping.

Lol the size I need is on back order in the long sleeve!  but i could get a small-tall...don't know if that would be too big.  They do have the sleeveless in my size though.  What should I do?

Lori

pschriver

I would have thought you were a small tall. Order the correct size on back order and they will give you a rain check. Back order at Xterra may mean it is shipped out next week instead of this week. Even if it is not here by May 10th, your will have a wetsuit. I may purposely sabotage it to maintain my dominance but you are guaranteed a wet suit 

Well until it arrives and doesn't fit, the saga of the wetsuit is over.  Thanks for the code.  I ordered the small long to be safe for the time of shipping since the small med was on back order.  I think I can squeeze into it though.  No need to sabatoge the loaner wetsuit because I can beat you with a handicap regardless.  

Lori

pschriver

That's big talk coming from a medium or small lady!