RA Coaching Forum

Good luck this weekend Mike and Pam! (Read 239 times)

btb1490

I'm skipping town a little later today and wanted to make sure I sent good luck wishes to both of you with your races this weekend! Mike, I'll bet you'll be having so much fun out there that the 6 hours will fly by and you'll wish you could do more! Pam, believe in your training and what the numbers say you are capable of, and go out there and do it! Good luck guys! Full reports are expected on my desk Monday morning! Smile
      As my son would say.... "WooHooey!!!!!!" Go get 'em guys- have fun and haev great races!!!!
      http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
        Thanks, Bob and Alan! Yes sir! That report will be on your desk, sir! Wink

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Burninated Peasant

Good luck from me as well. Mike, if it works into the schedule on Saturday, I may stop by. We will be in Grapevine at some point, but I'm not sure if we'll make is up there between a birthday party and visiting the in-laws.
            Thanks guys!!! Monday morning it is Bob! Your words will be going through my head while running! Believe in my training and myself! MTA: I'll have to make sure and say WooooHoooey while crossing the finish line!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Good luck from me as well. Mike, if it works into the schedule on Saturday, I may stop by. We will be in Grapevine at some point, but I'm not sure if we'll make is up there between a birthday party and visiting the in-laws.
              Thanks, Michael! Have fun at the party. If I don't see you - then perhaps at White Rock - there are enough of us for a good size meet up.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?