Trailer Trash

The Monday (Read 10 times)

Sandy-2

So we skipped the weekend…. 

To catch up, I did 5 on Fri, 0 on Sat, 10 on Sun and 8 this morning.  I still don’t have any race plans on the horizon so I’m still kind of in maintenance mode. I’ll figure out what I’m going to do at some point, but it’s gonna get hot around here soon so not sure…

qotd:  Any races or other hikes planned?

As mentioned I don’t have any plans, but I’m sure I’ll do some running out in California when I’m crewing my DD in July. Maybe I’ll jump into something before then, who knows…

tbd.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

My weekend runs Monday through Sunday.  Recovery run today.  Watched a first Diamond League meet of the season and followed the London Marathon, as well as a 6 day race in France where an RA Oldtimer, bhearn, is competing.

qotd:  See my signature. Next race is in less than 3 weeks, YIKES!  Feeling so under trained.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Great pics on Friday, Sandy.

Over the weekend, strength training, PT, and yesterday I upped my mileage to 4 miles without any negative effects.  Today it was strength work and I added a step exercise to the PT routine.  A short step, but here's hoping the repetitiveness doesn't causing any issues.  3 hrs later, so far, so good.

QOTD:  Right now, I just want my a$$ to behave. 

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

runtraildc

My catch up for the weekend was 6 on Saturday with the visiting dog and Chowder. Between that and play, they were pretty pooped the rest of the day. Sunday was a bike to the gym, weights, then bike home. Today seems to be a non-running day, too. Got in a couple of hours of gardening between my plot and a friend's, who asked for help (which was kinda hard for her). I'll do some yoga tonight as I'm feeling the affects of yesterday.

qotd: Im looking at a couple of low-key short trail races in May. My running has been on the back burner lately and I'm feeling pretty out of shape.