Trailer Trash

WOW It's Wednesdaily!!! (Read 15 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Walked Jack 1.7 and then went out for a 5.2 runish.  Hard crusted snow made it hard to run plus some other stuff so just glad I did it.  May meet the brew crew tonight for 3 and a beer.  

qotd:  got nothing

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Sandy-2

Did 16 mi today, miles 9 thru 13 walked in the park with my old running bud.  It was a little cooler today so it felt easy. Saw a whole bunch of deer today.

The next two weeks for me I’m going to bump up my miles and actually go to the gym to do some hills and core stuff. Need to do a bump for the 50 at the end of next month.  < - - - There I said it out loud, so now I can’t slack off.

qotd: I also got nothing.

tbd.

I was supposed to run this morning.  The cat woke me up at 3:45, 15 min before my alarm went off 'cause he wanted outside . . . and it was raining still.  Nope.  Just nope.  It was supposed to gone by 4:00.  I just couldn't do it.  I'm tired of running in the cold rain.  SO.  I went back to bed until 5:45, then crawled out and to my shed for a 45 min core/ST workout, and will run after work.  And since I've been looking at mostly blue skies outside my office window all day, I'm hoping it stays at least semi-blue skies.

I know I've said for years that we need rain, but dang, Mother Nature, all in a matter of a few months?  I guess careful what you wish for, right?

QOTD:  Um . . . I got nuthin'

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Got in a nice snowshoe loop yesterday (4 miles & ~ 900') w/ DW and Tiny Elvis; got 8 miles (1300') with Tiny Elvis this afternoon

yesterday

today

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √