Trailer Trash

Mumbling Monday (Read 7 times)

Came back to 388 emails.  Sometimes it just doesn't pay to not be at work. 

Got in a 30 in stationary bike ride on Saturday and 30 min of core/ST on Sunday.  And in my continuing work at not being stupid, today is a rest day, but I do have PT at 4:00.  Hopefully, another massage on my poor hammies that just don't seem to want to come fully around.

Wkend QOTD: The Hub is heading to Eugene, OR, on Thursday for the Ducks last home game and the Civil War Game - Ducks v. Beavers - so I'll be on my own for 2 whole days. Not sure what I'm gonna do, except I'll probably at least get in a long bike ride on Thursday.

QOTD: Ice cream or frozen yogurt?  That's a tough one, but I think I'll have to say ice cream and my favorite, hands down, is Rocky Road.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Sandy-2

SRD.

qotd: yeah, ice cream, Haagen-Dazs vanilla swiss almond.

tbd.

Ugh, I'm with you Fatozzig. I got back from Japan over the weekend and had a bunch of stuff to deal with today at work, even though I took today off too.

Had an amazing trip.  Visited Kyoto, Osaka, Koyasan, Yokohama, and Tokyo.  Lots of walking, just a few short runs.

Sandy, I can't remember if you recommended running along the river in Kyoto, but that was a great spot!

Here's the place I ran in Kyoto:

This is Koyasan, a valley of Buddhist temples and a World Heritage Site.

QOTD: ice cream, but I wouldn't say no to fro-yo.  Chocolate, vanilla, it's all good as long as it's not fruity.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR