Trailer Trash

Still Spring Tuesday (Read 17 times)

runtraildc

Chowder and I ended up with 6 miles yesterday, meandering along the creek by the pool. Gorgeous afternoon.

qotd: something you've done recently that was not good for you I' not counting the two glasses of wine with dinner last night since it was a birthday celebration. The flank stank counts towards that too. However,  I could have done without the pizza for lunch. I'll be working this off all week I think

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

strength trained yesterday after work, much to the chagrin of Tiny Elvis- he thinks we should hit the trails every day  Smile

we’ll get out from a few miles after work today

qotd: guilt free living here baby!  

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

I'll do 4 or 5 mi after work today.  Tapering, but I'll get a little heat training since it'll be 83 deg, which I think is about the same high as I'll see on Sat.

Gator - sorry to hear you were so sick, hope you're feeling stronger now.

mt - once again some great photos, I want to come up to visit someday.  I guess the big news up there is that guy who was mauled by the Grizzly, horrible luck to come upon the bear protecting it's kill.

runtrai - really nice photos too.

qotd:  I can't think of anything other than eating too much food lately. I still need to lose about 6 or 7 lbs.

tbd.

LB2

Got up to go hunt this morning before zoom meetings started. It was raining, so I started working early with emails, phone calls, etc. The landowner sent me a text that he finally heard a turkey gobble at 8AM from his back porch. I heard that turkey one time on Sunday a week and a half ago. I haven't heard him since. But I haven't gone that much, not like I normally do. Anyway, I ran 3.5 miles this morning through the damp woods; it wasn't a bad morning at all.

QOTD: I have been doing pretty good lately. About 3 weeks ago, I may have had one too many bourbons in Florida after we had a successful evening, but it was celebratory and no impact on being out the door early the next morning.

LB2

Gator - Hope you're feeling much better soon.

Nuthin' for me so far today.  It's drizzly, windy, and cold.  Not exactly enticing conditions at 5:00 a.m.  I'll get in a run after work.

2nd vaccination went well yesterday.  The Hub has had no side affect.  My arm is much more sore than last time and I have a slight headache, but other than that - nada.

QOTD: Chocolate and yogurt covered pretzels.  I have to STOP.  Just STOP.  They aren't on the grocery list, so they better not end up in the cart. 

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

mt - once again some great photos, I want to come up to visit someday.  I guess the big news up there is that guy who was mauled by the Grizzly, horrible luck to come upon the bear protecting it's kill.

Really sad story Sad.  Sounds like the guy didn’t have much of a chance, bear hit him from behind and broke his back.  Never saw it coming so no chance to deploy his bear spray (or a firearm for that m)

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Gator eye

Sad to hear the bear story,

Mike- thanks a lot for the snow we have coming in tonight from MT. 

I did a run/walk 8 this morning. Wanted to get them in before the bottom dropped out of the temp. 

qoTd : I sat and ate a big bag of almond M&M all by myself hidin away in my barn watching the Tigers lose bad to the Oakland A’s

runtraildc, so pretty there!  And look at chowder posing.

Gator, hope you're feeling better, aside from the Tigers losing.

Fatozzig, hooray for being fully vax'd.

Ran 6 today.  Had an easy week last week with a few days off work and running, plus a road trip to Oregon.  Back to the grind now.

QOTD: Had way too many beers when we were in Oregon.  A few days of detox is probably in order.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Gator eye

Gatsby - the only team that looses more than the Tigers are the Lions. Lol we here in MI are use to  rooting for the losers. 

and as they say, confession is good for the soul red wine goes quite well will almond M&M’s and I drank most of the bottle as they disappeared. 

thanks for everyone well wishes I’m feeling 100% better.

Bleck! Crap run after work.  4 miles with 6 x 30 sec hill repeats.  On top of it being a crappy run, I actually was supposed to run 6, but thought it was 5. 

Leslie
                      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance