Trailer Trash

Tuesdaily (Read 11 times)

runtraildc

Happy Tuesday runners. Chowder and I got out for a couple of miles walking. Plan to run with the brewery group tonight. 

qotd- best dinner/meal that you cook? I made lemongrass grilled x chicken last night and made Vietnamese noodle salads with it . It’s just so easy and good. And there are always leftovers

Runtraildc - Your dinner sounds wonderful.  We're stuck in a rut re dinner.  The Hub will be putting a chunk of pork loin on the "set it and forget it" when he gets home, but after that . . .

4 predawn miles this a.m.  I listened to a good chunk of a trailrunnernation podcast about a new app geared toward runner safety.  It was really interesting.

That's about all I have.  Enjoy ~~

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Sandy-2

Ran 11 mi to the gym, got my gym bag out of the car my DW drove there, took a quick shower, then went to a Yoga (yin) class. Today she concentrated on the neck, shoulders and lower back, perfect for me. Then we drove home.

qotd: I don’t cook, but I grill stuff, my best items that my DW asked me to are trout, salmon and ribeye steak. 

Runtrail, that sounds like some great stuff!!! When’s dinner? 

tbd.

dhuffman63

Trails

qotd: trail I'd like the recipe for the vietnamese noodle salad please, that sounds delish.

Since getting sick I don't cook either but like Sandy I do grill. Mostly beef ribs, hamburgers, things like that. Because of dialysis I have to eat a lot of protein. I don't like fish but love shrimp. Still working on grilling them...they are hard to get right.

runtraildc

https://www.recipetineats.com/vietnamese-chicken-noodle-bowl/

I usually double the marinade recipe. The n a pinch, the chicken can be broiled, but I usually grill it

qotd: trail I'd like the recipe for the vietnamese noodle salad please, that sounds delish.

Since getting sick I don't cook either but like Sandy I do grill. Mostly beef ribs, hamburgers, things like that. Because of dialysis I have to eat a lot of protein. I don't like fish but love shrimp. Still working on grilling them...they are hard to get right.