Trailer Trash

Weather weekend (Read 10 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

5 miles (700') with Tiny Elvis in a mix of light rain/snow; hoping it's all snow soon!

qotw: lots of crazy weather around the country- what's yours' look like?  supposed to be getting some much needed snow, still light rain in town, but higher I'm sure it's snow- let it snow!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

runtraildc

Parkrun 5k today. Speediest 3 miles in a while.  It was a paved scenic trail- does that count? It was good to focus on speed instead of rocks and mud, I do admit.

qotd- I’m still in MN and it’s wacky weather. No snow, it was 32 degrees this morning. Everything is the opposite of what is normal 

10 miles this morning then chores at my dad’s house. 

QOTD: drizzly on and off today, then we’re supposed to be walloped by an atmospheric river storm tonight and tomorrow. Batten down the hatches time.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

5 solitary non-rainy trail miles this morning.  It was nice.

QOTD: We're going to get hit with the same weather as Gatsby, so the blue skies today were nice.

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

5 miles (700') with Tiny Elvis- the snow gods have been listening (at least a little) we got 4" in town (preceded by .4" of rain yesterday) and about 6" of snow at 5000'.

200 mile mark in the rearview mirror!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

No power, dumped on by rain, and blasted by wind gusts > 50 mph.  Ran 5.6 this morning and called it good.  Not as much rain as last year's atmospheric rivers, but the winds are much worse.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR