Trailer Trash

Not So Wet Wednesday (Maybe) (Read 8 times)

At least the forecast says we're supposed to get a break today and tomorrow, so I put off my run until tomorrow morning.  Yesterday it was pouring in the morning, so I hit my shed for a 45 min stationary bike ride and this morning it was 55 min of core/ST.

Mon/Tues QOTD: No Christmas shopping here - sort of.  I'm having dinner with a couple of friends tonight, so I picked up them up a small gift each, but other than that, nope.  We haven't bought gifts for each other in years, and since neither of us have parents living, no gifts there either.

QOTD: Do you go out driving to look at Christmas lights?  We do, but haven't yet.  It looks like Friday evening might be our window of no rain to do so.

So I've been doing all this stretching and foam rolling to get my hamstrings happy again.  Well, now my sitz bone area on the right is PO'd, and yesterday's stationary bike ride didn't help things.  I tell ya, if it ain't one thing it's another.   I have a PT appt Friday, so maybe we can figure out what the *bleep* is going on 'cause I'm beyond frustrated at this point.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Fatozzig, annoying about all the things giving you grief.

6 miles with hill repeats today.  We've had a couple rainy days but it cleared up this afternoon.  I think that's it for rain the week.

QOTD: Not really. I check out lights while I'm running and when we're driving other places, but no special trips to see Xmas lights.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Sandy-2

Did 16 mi this morning, 5 of the middle miles were walking in the park with my friend.  We’ve had great weather the last 4 days. But now we’re gonna pay for it with a few rainy days, supposed to get a total of 2 to 3 inches over those days typical rainfall dump for around here.

qotd: Same answer as Gatsby.

tbd.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Checked out a new park with 3 loops totaling almost exactly 1 mile.  Ran-walk 5.7 and actually felt pretty good.

QOTD:  What little shopping I do is usually on line

QOTD: No, once I'm in for the day, I stay. The local HOA puts out some decorations, but I'm not part of that.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.