Trailer Trash

Forum Friday (Read 12 times)

LB2

I walked an easy 2 miles this morning. I ran a little bit, but I mostly walked.

QOTD: Weekend plans:

Pick up new car today, Mazda CX-5 AWD!!! I am nervous, but I am nervously excited to get the car. We will go to the LSU game tomorrow night, and I plan to go hunting on Sunday.

LB2

XtremeTaper

I think Baker and I will run at lunch or late afternoon out at the lake. Will shoot for 5 miles. It's a nice mild November day. No run yesterday, just some dog walking and mowing.

QOTD: Heading down to see my buddy tomorrow for lunch. We will get all the dogs out for a short hike. Watch some of the Buckeyes and Browns football games. Run Baker out at the watershed. I don't believe I have any yardwork to do this weekend.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

runtraildc

4 miles at dawn with chowder along the creek. Nice morning out and knew it was now or never. Will be packing after work today..

LB- congrats on the new car!

qotd- driving to Chicago tomorrow. Mn on Sunday. We’ll get into Chicago in time for a sunset walk along the lake

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Walked the rifle for 30 miles (2.5 days); we missed a pretty good opportunity to harvest a cow on the first evening out (my buddy had a cow permit); the bulls are proving elusive, but that's nothing new 

TE (maybe DW) will get out for a few miles this afternoon.

qotd: R&R Saturday watching the Brawl of the Wild (Grizzlies vs the Bobcats); this year there is a lot more on the line besides the traveling trophy- the winner of this game will win the Big Sky Conference outright, will almost assuredly be the 2 seed for the playoffs which means first round bye and home field advantage throughout the playoffs (if you win) until the National Championship game.  Both teams have been in the top 5 nationwide pretty much all season, should be a dandy.  Go Griz!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

I got up, swept the hardwood floors, sat down to recoup, am doing some laundry, and will go for a short walk once the washer is done.  I'm trying to keep my stamina up - or get it back up.  It's been a long time since I've felt this crappy. I'm not a happy camper.   BUT - Every day gets a bit better.

QOTD: Not a lot.  It's supposed rain all day tomorrow, so unless it's totally ticks off The Hub, tomorrow I'll do a gentle ride on my stationary bike at some point.  Sitting around is driving me crazy.

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Sandy-2

Did 5 mi this morning.  Felt great, good weather.

LB - congrats on the car!!

qotd: We’re going out to dinner with friends tonight.  Our favorite Thai place.  I plan to run both mornings then not sure after that.

tbd.