Trailer Trash

No Thursday, but we've got a Fridaily :) (Read 14 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Morning Trailers.

Tiny Elvis and I got 7 miles in yesterday, will get out today for a few and then strength train this evening.  Has been chilly here, mid 20's for lows, but sadly not much in the way of snow.

qotd:  weekend plans?  DW is out of town, so TE and I are bacheing it— nothing excited planned here; might get a snowshoe day trip into the mountains, we'll see.

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

3 predawn miles yesterday, then PT.  I think I overdid with the PT as my butt irritation level was a bit raised.  Then had Bunko last night and with all the associated sitting it was more than a bit raised, so I backed off on the PT a bit this a.m. with the hope things calm down today.

QOTD: Same ole, same ole.  Although since we're having nice weather, I may venture to the nursery and buy some plants.  We never had a hard freeze this past winter, so I think I'm safe to get some plants in my pots.

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Hiya folks!  Hoping for a quiet day at work. Ran 5.6 yesterday, 4 on the schedule today. We had some of that nice weather Fatozzig mentioned, but currently we’ve got fog.  In other words, it’s starting to feel like summer…

QOTD: no big plans. Still taking it easy running-wise. Need to get back on the wagon with leg strength and core exercises.  Will probably visit my dad tomorrow, maybe do my run up there. Quarterly “big items” recycling day is tomorrow so DH might relocate some stuff from our garage to their junk heap. 

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

LB2

Got another turkey yesterday, so I guess I am pretty much done pulling the trigger at least here. We head to NM next Saturday morning. I think I ended up with about 2 miles yesterday. I woke up at 1:30 this morning and started working. No running for me for another two weeks. It has been a productive spring for woods to table.

QOTD: I will probably just sleep, rest, and start packing.

LB2

Sandy-2

Hi Gang,  Had a great visit with DS & DIL up in Colorado, great cool weather, great food, two trips into a few mountain towns, and had visits with fam and friends. Even took a look at some housing options (crud, Boulder is out of control).

Got a few 6 mile runs in and an 11 mi while up there, nice to run in cold air w/o humidity!!!! 

Plus DS and I did a hike in the front range, just a 4 miler with 2,000’ up and down.  Great views. While we were doing that DD was back home doing a 75 miler on PeeJay. Some photos;

A Little Rock scramble near the top.

Pikes Peak, 55 miles away.

Mt. Blue Sky 20 miles away, looks to be getting some weather over there.

DD and PeeJay back in TX.

QOTD: Just hanging out at home, but I'll run and meet the gang for coffee both mornings.

tbd.