Trailer Trash

Backyard over and Endless Mile begins Thursdailies (Read 10 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Big Dog's Backyard Ultra was unreal, 450 miles in 4.5 days, 108 yards!  At least Endless Mile stops at 72 hours.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

runtraildc

Chowder and I dog wogged this morning 3 miles. Nothing yesterday since I had to go to the hand ortho and ended up with a brace. Cannot use my wrist and thumb for a month, which is taking some adjustment.  Took 5 min to get my watch on this morning and DH had to zip my running jacket for me. 

450 miles is running from my house to my sister’s in NH. Mind boggling

That was crazy!  I was able to pull the live feed and watched from when Ihor Verys stopped - what class act that young man is! - to the end.  Anybody know who the lady is that was helping him?  The whole thing - just unbelievable.

Me - I got in 35 min of stationary biking after work yesterday, then my PT exercises.

This morning - it was too cold to go out to my shed, so I'll do my core/ST exercises after work.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

LB2

Just a quick 2.5 miles this morning. I have slacked off a bit this week as far as running, and my piriformis was acting up a bit. I stretched it just a little bit last night, barely enough to count as stretching. I ran this morning, and it was fine.

LB2

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

shoveled snow for an hour or so- about another 8" to already 10", but significantly less slush which makes it much better

5 miles with DW and Tiny Elvis- the snow is a bit challenging 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

Big Dog's Backyard Ultra was unreal, 450 miles in 4.5 days, 108 yards!  At least Endless Mile stops at 72 hours.

Here’s a good summary article:

https://amp.theguardian.com/sport/2023/oct/27/harvey-lewis-ultramarathon-backyard-championship

tbd.