Trailer Trash

The Thursday (Read 10 times)

runtraildc

Hi trailers. Been awol while traveling, but back home and I ran last night- 4 miles with chowder. We did not run while gone, but lots of hikes.

qotd- my old standby question (as it changes so frequently)- what’s streaming? I’m watching Annika on masterpiece mystery. Season 2. It’s ok

LB2

I ran/walked 2.25 miles this morning before daylight. I cut my route a little short because my nephew put a game camera and feed station up on their place, and it is right on my trail. But I only have about 30 miles to run to meet my meager 2023 running goal. So, I'll cut the running route short for the rest of the year. After that, I walked behind the house to see if I could see a deer. I saw a spike; I wasn't going to shoot him, but I didn't have much choice because I have set my rifle down to pee. Yeah, well, anyway. He spooked and trotted away.

QOTD: I haven't been streaming anything lately. I just can't seem to get into anything.

LB2

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

We (DW and TE) hiked 5 miles to find a Christmas tree; we found a pretty nice spruce that will go up today.  Will get out later for a few miles.

qotd: we watched the Ladybird Diaries (Hulu I think) was very interesting- tumultuous times for sure; then watched JFK: one day in America about the events surrounding his assassination- very sad, but interesting (Hulu too I think).  Very tough times in the mid 60's- I remember a lot of it, but being 8-10 years old it was blurred out with the everyday dealings of a youngster.

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

4 predawn miles in between rain showers.  When I first got up and opened the slider to check the weather, it was coming down pretty good and my initial thought was, "Nope."  But then it miraculously stopped, so out I went.  It was just starting to drizzle again when I got back to the house.  I ran most of the miles, but am still working on getting back my running fitness.  Who knew it could so quickly slip away!

QOTD: Non streaming here, but we are watching a butt load of Hallmark Christmas movies.  The Hub loves them.

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

XtremeTaper

Probably run 3-4 later up at the local trail. Can't sneak a lunchtime run in today. A bit nice weather today, warmer, more seasonable and out of the frigid zone.

QOTD: We DVR'd the new Justified season from FX a few months back, Justified City Primeval, and started it last week. It's pretty good.. Raylan is a fun character. It takes place in Detroit.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

LB2

QOTD: Non streaming here, but we are watching a butt load of Hallmark Christmas movies.  The Hub loves them.

I can't tell when one of those ends and a new one starts. LOL.

LB2

dhuffman63

Trails

LOL on the Hallmark Christmas shows...we have individual TV's at dialysis and I always put in on  the Hallmark channel and then take a nap.  They have been running a Countdown to Christmas since Oct...no Halloween just Christmas.  I think I may have seen most of them at this point.

Sandy-2

Got up and out this morning for 5 mi, it was raining but I was trying to get done before any lightening bolts started.  The wind did kick up and it really started coming down, but no lightening so that was good.

From yesterday:

dhuff: yeah, the year I did BB 100 there was one spot that was really muddy and flooded, but it was near the beginning and the spot that the whole race went off course so we only did that stretch once. 

LB: yeah I thought about that beaver story, but if you remember we kept our distance on that one...

fatozzig: Fortunately the alligator spooked and quickly turned and splashed into the lake. No time cause an underwear change.  But ever since then whenever I go along that same stretch it's safe to say that I'm always on the lookout.

qotd: We're not streaming too much lately, but we are still making our way slowly through "Kim's Convenience" (there are a lot of short episodes).

tbd.

I can't tell when one of those ends and a new one starts. LOL.

Toward the end I start watching the clock, and right around 20 minutes before the end, ". . . aaaannnd there's the misunderstanding!!" Never fails. 

Leslie
                    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

dhuffman63

Trails

You know they are about to end when they kiss.