Trailer Trash

Finally Friday (Read 14 times)

runtraildc

Happy Friday, folks. I have not run all week- more stretching and strength work to deal with minor issues. Plus we jackhammered out a low wall and a segment of driveway yesterday so o was moving a lot of rubble and bricks. Yoga last night to work out the kinks.

will run tomorrow

qotd- weekend plans? Little DS is heading back to northern AZ tomorrow. Send him off and then work on the rubble and rebuilding the wall. Meeting friends for brunch on Sunday

Sandy-2

SRD today.  Just hanging out and crewing DD in her 55 miler today.

Getting ready to go:

The crowd watches on.

qotd: see above.

tbd.

dhuffman63

Trails

Pretty horse.  Tell your DD good luck.

qotd: I've been back in the office 2 days and it's exhausting so I plan on sleeping in on Sat and Sun.  Maybe we'll go out for "linner" our 3 pm dinner/lunch.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Sandy good luck to you daughter!

We good a pretty good dump of snow yesterday- 4 miles with DW and Tiny E; will get out a little later for a few miles

qotd: nothing overly exciting- supposed to warm up a little- so might trim some shrubs; will hit the trails for sure- a person has to have priorities

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy - The "crowd" - Thanks for the chuckle! 

dhuff - In the office?!?  Yay . . . I guess???  A well deserved rest, I'm sure.

Not much going on here.  I have a 30 min stationary bike ride in my future after work.

QOTD: Tomorrow I have 6 miles on tap as I continue in my taper, then I don't know what else we'll do this weekend.  The rain is supposed to come back in Sunday.  Can I say I'm official tired of the rain???

Got an email from the RD for next weekend's race.  Well, well, well.  Why I didn't think about how all this weather might have affected the course is beyond me, but they're going out there today with the powers that be to see if it's still a go considering all the snow and rain and and and . . . 

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Sandy-2

Thanks all, the big finish!!

tbd.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I walk Jack about 2 and then ran 7.  Yes it was a struggle, what has happened to me?  Tomorrow I plan another 7 or 8.  Long run, hah!!!

Qotd:  leaves...raking leaves.  Going to sisters house to dump them in her back woods....then a walk and then make her dinner.  I am going to have a gin and tonic which I have been craving lately.  Tomorrow more of the same minus my sisters house.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄