Trailer Trash

Trash Tuesdaily (Read 18 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I walked the dogs this morning...the plan was to run but my legs hurt and my heel was aching up so I gave it a rest....since I am you know in taper mode for a 50K I have this weekend that I haven't trained for but using it as a training run for the 50 miler that I dropped to a 50K because I haven't trained.  I think your getting the point.

QOTD:  I am not a neat freak but I keep nothing and am not attached to things.  If my house burned down today I would miss nothing.  The hubby on the other hand would be devastated!!!    He is a collector of things that are hard or impossible to replace...these things are also part of his lively hood.  We also have boxes of papers for IRS even though you only have to keep them for 3 years....he also has ever receipt for every dime in put into our house.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Queen of Nothing

Sue

WOW!!!!!

and what if you don't have a DD or DW? 

Truck coming soon to pick up a 30 yard dumpster that we filled with "crap" from our house.

QOTD: Are you a "Neat Freak" or a "Pack Rat", and does your DD or DW have the same tendencies?  See above, but DW is the saver. I'd rather throw things out, but she finds sentimental connections to almost everything.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

My Mom gave me my folder when I was in my 20s...I looked at it felt sad for that little girl (because of a comment on a 2nd card report card) and than threw it all away. 

QOTD: I'm a total neat  freak, and DW is a pack-rat. We have totes

full of kids schoolwork; which is funny because the kids are 25 and 27

and those totes have survived 11 moves. If I haven't worn or used

something in 6 months I donate it or throw it away. I like to travel

light.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

of course....welcome back...

Hi, I'm back.  Did anyone realize I wasn't here?

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

4.5 sandy miles this morning.  Picked up just a few seashells this morning.  I have made my runs into a search for seashells.  I have a lot on 3 beach runs with 4 more runs left.  Not sure what we will do with all the shells but its hard not to pick up the nice ones.

Welcome back Sandy!

QOTD: DW and I both agree that we don't need to keep much.  DS1 on the other hand has developed into a rather large pack rat.  He keeps everything.  Some days when he is not there, I will go into his room and throw some things away.  I mean the kid keeps practically every empty wrapper or box.  He collects soda can tabs.  Anyways, we rally don't keep much.  But we do have a whole bunch of shells!!! 

Have a great night.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday