Trailer Trash

Missed the Saturdily, here's the Sundaily (Read 11 times)

Happy Easter to anyone celebrating, which must be everyone, given how quiet it is around here this weekend.    Went out yesterday with my dad, brother, and his family for an early Easter lunch.  Fabulously sunny this weekend, with warm-ish temps.

12 yesterday, 7 today.  Chugging along.

QOTD: Did you have a good weekend?  For me, yes, with a nice lunch yesterday, a couple runs, chores and errands done, and baseball on the radio.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

NorthernHarrier

Yeah, a nice weekend. Pleasant weather and some good melting. Did a few small projects, some weights and rowing, and I did some mile repeats out on the bike path. Felt good to work for a defined pace again.

Don't really do the Easter thing so it was a weekend like most. I do think we have finally turned the corner on spring. I think this winter here goes down as the 2nd snowiest of all time.

I think I'm over the hump on the poison oak thing.  The largest spot is still bright pink, but no more blisters, just peeling.  The 2nd spot of concern is on my low back on my waist and it never blistered, but it's in a bad spot, so I've been hanging out in The Hub's boxers since the waist band is looser.  I got oral steroids on Friday and have been using the topical, as well.  Tomorrow I will get back to running and that will definitely feel good.  I'm ready to get moving again

Fri QOTD: The candy-coated malt balls.  I buy 2 bags each year and keep myself to 4 eggs a day as a treat.

Wkend QOTD:  Considering I've been doing a lot of sitting around, the weekend has been meh.  Although today I did a little bit of yard work.  Pulled a few weeds, cut back some dead stuff, chucked some succulents that weren't pulling their weight, and fed my hydrangeas, blueberries, and azalea.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Sandy-2

Just like a typical weekend here too.  I ran 10 each day.  I had b2b 20s on my schedule but decided to cut back to let the knee heal some more.  Today I ran with my DD on the muddy horse trails near where she keeps the horse she is currently training - due to all our recent rain it was really sloppy going but also a lot of fun.  I loved it. My knee is almost 100% now so the cutback was good.  I listened to my coach (my DW).

qotd: yes it was nice, but also quiet.

tbd.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Weird cold....I always wake up with a major headache.   But late afternoon I feel better...so I just took it easy Saturday...read a book mist of the day.  Sunday I ran 4.5 and was very winded.  Then I felt sick to my stomach...but went to cousins for family Easter dinner.  

qotd:  weather is beautiful and next week looks awesome...

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄