Trailer Trash

Thistle Thursday (Read 12 times)

4 EZ predawn miles this morning.  Thankfully, no rain 'cause it just dumped last night!

So all baby gates and cardboard were taken down last night, and full integration of the cats has begun.  Tucker's the only one who came out of the room and explored and sniffed and explored and sniffed.  I'm proud of my senior boys!  They let him know if he was getting too close with a couple of hisses and a little bit of rumbling, but all in all very successful.  Sam - He stuck his head out, said, "Nope!" and disappeared back in the bedroom.  Any bets on when he might actually appear for good?

QOTD: Cookies or Cake?  I'm all about the cookies.

Yesterday's QOTD:  This is actually a question The Hub and I have been throwing around - whether or not we will be able to afford to stay in CA once we retire, and if we move, to where?  Washington's probably at the top of the list for now, but a lot can change in 10+ years.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

XtremeTaper

Quiet here today. In the forums that is... work has been a bit crazy. I keep telling people I am out after today and we need to wrap things up but the emails continue.

Anyway, just had time for 4 miles on the road looping through the hood with Baker. Cold and brisk, but pleasant with no wind. I am like the crazy old man of the neighborhood running around in shorts in the freezing weather.

QOTD: I don't eat either too often. A good cookie is like crack though. So easy to go through a dozen.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Sandy-2

Did an easy 5 mi this afternoon.  Pretty warm here.  My legs are sort of recovered from last weekend, I can feel them getting sore in the lower ITB.  I guess I need to recover from all those miles on the MTB.

XT - from yesterday, yeah I would miss the BBQ and the Mexican places.

qotd: I'd say cookies. . . .  but if a deep chocolate cake is in the mix that would be a tough one.

tbd.

It’s Christmas eve eve!  I’m sure I was absolutely the last government employee to be working by the time I logged off. 

30 minutes run with 8 x 30 second hills repeats. 

QOTD: umm, yes?

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR