Trail Runners

McKenzie River 50k Trail Run (Read 154 times)

Well, it only took me just a little less than 2 months to put a report together, and here it is: McKenzie River   Absolutely gorgeous place to run.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

The King of Beasts

That is a BIG effing rock !! good grief !

also glad your husband was not hurt.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Another One - That is a big effing rock!  But it's not the one I had to drive over. Big grin

The Hub was pretty whacked out for about 3 weeks after he totaled our car.  The airbags went off and gave him a pretty nasty concussion and whiplash.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

You may have been having a rough day (or start), but you sure made it sound like fun!  Big grin

What a wonderful thing to be able to run through such glorious places with such delightful people...

Liz

pace sera, sera