Trail Runners

Trail run goals for 2008 (Read 418 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

...and if you can do 50 miles...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Once you see how fun the 50K is, and how easy, you will be chomping at the bit to do it. It's not that much of a jump.If you can do 50K, you can do 50 miles.
      Buddo, you're so right. My first ultra was supposed to be a 50k but turned into a 100k last minute (long story). Had these events not unfolded, I'd still be sitting here wondering if I was cut out for a 100k. As the corporate giant would say, Just Do It. Best of luck!!
      www.mnultrarunner.blogspot.com
        Talked about 50 milers today with my running buddy, Karen. She's saying, yeah, maybe in a couple of years . . . well, that's what she said to me last year when I indicated I was interested in doing more than 12. Now we're scheduled for the 30k and two 50ks! Her sister is an avid ultra runner, so we may be able to be a good influence on her. Wink Don't know how many of you are transplants from CR, but Karen's sister is Kate aka KateMD.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance