Swim Bike Run

New ride (drool) (Read 378 times)

T-Bone

Puttin' on the foil

New ride.  Shipped yesterday.  Should be at my local bike shop before the end of the week.  It'll look sweet with my race wheels.

Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Whoa.  That looks so badass that it's almost skeery.  What does that baby weigh?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Damn. That looks fast standing still. Nice!

TRUST THE PROCESS

Awesome

I'm a Felt guy with a Roo following closely for second. Sweet looking bike. What size (just curious) and what did you do with the old Lucern?

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

T-Bone

Puttin' on the foil

Not sure what it weighs.  My shop has a scale and once it's put together I'll hang it and let you know.  It has a lot of interesting technological innovations but one knock it that it is a little on the heavy side.  I'd guess 18.5 lbs. with pedals.  It's a medium, which is roughly a 54.

I'm going to sell my 2005 Lucero.  It's bitter sweet.  I had planned on racing on it this year, but things happened fast and now that plan is out the window. The bike is in great shape for having 40,000+ miles on it (I treat my bikes better than my car).  Never crashed (on this bike). I think a friend is interested.  I just want it to find a nice home.Cry

Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

That does look great.  I'm trying to come to grips with the use of the old bike though.  40k miles on a 2005 frame = approx. 6700 miles per year riding.  Wow!  That's a whole lot of seat time to sustain and average over a long period of time. 

I do like the comments of the others though.... I agree that it "looks fast standing still".

Cheers,
                Brian

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

That does look great.  I'm trying to come to grips with the use of the old bike though.  40k miles on a 2005 frame = approx. 6700 miles per year riding.  Wow!  That's a whole lot of seat time to sustain and average over a long period of time. 

I do like the comments of the others though.... I agree that it "looks fast standing still".

Cheers,
                  Brian

DistanceDurationPaceSpeedAvg HRMax HRCaloriesWeight 
                  2011       289.1 Mi 14:00:00 2:55 20.6 138   12034 152.0 lb  
                  2010       9275.7 Mi 467:00:32 3:02 19.9 133   366034 149.0 lb  
                  2009       6976.5 Mi 354:23:09 3:03 19.7 133 183 271453 148.0 lb

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

T-Bone

Puttin' on the foil

Say BT - Where did you find that information.  I was looking for that stuff there other day and I couldn't find it.  Still can't.

You can generate stuff like that via the reports tab-choose the activity type and group by year (or month, week, etc). You can then customize the columns displayed (though any change in one results in a change in all, but not a huge deal). I love this feature and use it all the time.

Say BT - Where did you find that information.  I was looking for that stuff there other day and I couldn't find it.  Still can't.

You go into the "Reports" tab on the left side when you are in your training log, or its under the Training log tab at the top. After you go into the "reports" page, click on "New" search and then define the search with the pull downs. Its the same page that you make a graph.

I'm not sure how far back you can go, but there is an option for a custom date range that may get you back far enough to when you started logging in RA

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

I'm not sure how far back you can go, but there is an option for a custom date range that may get you back far enough to when you started logging in RA

BT-

you can remove the date range entirely by choosing custom and leaving both fields blank. It took me a bit to figure that out.

Nice bike! When is your first race?

T-Bone

Puttin' on the foil

It's at the shop.  I'm going to go see her tomorrow.

Tony - a couple of running races this spring, then Boise 70.3 in June.