Swim Bike Run

SheRox Philly (Read 508 times)

The voice of mile 18

Congratulations Triathlete!! excellent job!

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Oh Mighty Wing

THANKS!!!!! Big grin
      T-Bone

Puttin' on the foil

Let's see some pictures!

Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Oh Mighty Wing

haha when i get pictures i'll post em!

T-Bone

Puttin' on the foil

haha when i get pictures i'll post em!

I want to see the red LG tri kit!

Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Oh Mighty Wing

The voice of mile 18

you look fast!

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Congratulations esp since you didn't sleep, I would be miserable on that little sleep.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Girl, you look amazing (love the red helmet to match your kit)!  And your form on the bike looks good, too!  My *cough* hubby *cough* coach drilled it into my head early-on to keep the elbows soft.  I see lots of FAR more experienced cyclists with locked elbows.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

T-Bone

Puttin' on the foil

Nice. Looking good! I know racing is about racing, but it's nice to look good while doing it.  Well done.