Whitefish High School

music (Read 263 times)

Jacob Fern

It seems like every other forum has this topic somewhere, so I figure I might as well start one here: What's your favorite music... or music that seems right for the moment (i don't feel right asking what your favorite music is, since that is like asking a parent what their favorite child is. Some parents might be able to answer, but most wouldn't.) Since I brought it up, I'll start. This is what is good at the moment...
    • John Prine - Sabu Visits the Twin Cities Alone
    • Leonard Cohen - Take This Waltz
    • Lily Allen - LDN (I know, this one might come as a surprise, but I try to mix it up every once in a while...)
    • Johann Sebastian Bach - Air (from Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D)
    • Pink Martini (Composed by Maurice Ravel) - Bolero
    • Randy Newman - Dixie Flyer
    • Ratatat - Cherry Well, that's not an exhaustive list by any means, but it's a start. Your turn.
      lets see... Eve 6 - Anytime Colbie Caillat - Older The Format - The First Single Copeland - Pin Your Wings Sarah MacLachlin - Good Enough would list others but i just realized i'm missing american idol, yes i enjoy that crap
      Jacob Fern

I came up with some more...
        • The Kinks - Black Messiah
        • Mary Gauthier - Falling out of love
        • Emmylou Harris - All my tears
        • Finley Quaye and William Orbit - Dice - Layo & Bushwacka! Missing You Mix
        • The Fugees - Ready or Not
        • Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere Over The Rainbow, What A Wonderful World
        You might even recognize some of them... although not by name.
          Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek just discovered this song...very exciting
          Jacob Fern

ah... that is a good one. Wasn't it on a movie or something?
              i have no idea. my sister downloads all this random music so i just put it on shuffle and there is always something new.
                Not at all related to music, but I noticed in today's paper that Janna's mother is a genunine Hero ( or heroine if you like to use the sexist version ). Wow! I'm impressed! Bill
                  haha she was pretty excited about being in the paper.
                    I thought it was pretty cool. Let her know I said, "way to go!". thanks, Bill
                      I will!
                      Jacob Fern

I don't get the paper, but i looked that article up on the internet... very cool. I bet that was a crazy experience. I doubt that I would be able to do it. I'd just stand around yelling for someone to do something.
                          Yeah, I'm pretty sure I would have no clue what to do. Luckily alot of the Grouse employees were trained on how to use the defibrilator (or however you spell it). The crazy thing too is that my sister was working in the restaurant that day and I'm pretty sure she was the last person he talked to before he collapsed. His last words were almost "feed me". yeah, bad news. and i told my mom what you said bill and she said thank you. oh my goodness why are i not doing homework.
                          Jacob Fern

oh my goodness why are i not doing homework.
                            Maybe you should start with your english.... Wink Speaking of which, I just finished both my essays for mackenzie, which is quite nice. I don't know if they make any sense, but it's only a rough draft. I haven't done my gov. yet though.... Looks like i'm going to have another early morning tomorrow. I'm actually not quite sure if i'll be there tomorrow... I feel like I'm getting a bad cold. I took a nap when I got home, and I slept for three hours. Even so, i'm still tired... Hopefully I can get over it before track starts. I don't want a repeat of last year.
                              yeah, i definately didnt get my oedipus paper done last night. actually, i didn't even start it. i finished finding quotes and sorta started planning it but after doing 6 hours of other homework i really just didnt have the motivation to stay up for another 2 hours writing an essay. it ended up being okay though, she didnt even really check them. too bad you missed the physics test though. it was really hard and im sure the make up test will be way harder. but on the bright side you missed a terrible government quiz over one of the us news articles that no one read...
                              Jacob Fern

too bad you missed the physics test though. it was really hard and im sure the make up test will be way harder.
                                Can't wait...