Whitefish High School

Shoes (Read 320 times)

Bill, So I am in need of new shoes (somehow despite my lack of running my shoes now have holes in them and make my knees hurt when I do run) and was considering ordering some online, but was wondering if you could tell me what Sportsman has right now. I would much rather get them when I'm home and be able to try them on and such. I love my asics gel-nimbus 9's and would like to get another pair (especially if they are on sale) but im not sure if they are even still around... anyway I wanted to get some before I go to Jordan (not sure if I'll be able to get a lot of running done in the desert, but maybe I'll be inspired) and I will definitely want them when I get back (for hopefully more inspired trail running). So yes, please let me know! Thanks!
      Yes, we have the Nimbus. Wait until you come home and buy a new pair. That way, you get to try them on and enjoy them immeidately. It will help the knees, the calves, the shins, just about everything. New shoes, that's the ticket. I look forward to hearing about this trip to Jordan. Sounds like a story waiting to be told.
        Thanks Bill! See you all soon!
          I should have the schedule for Divisionals on Monday. I'll post it then for you. Bill