Christian Runners

Me, the trail, and the squirrel (Read 17 times)

Joe1775

Joe: sure is a nice peaceful morning along the trail here.  Oh, look.  A cute little squirrel up ahead

Squirrel:  Whoa!  What is that coming at me.  What do I do?  Run left, not right, no left, no right, no away, away, wait.... gotta go back to my tree, right back towards IT!  Ahhh... where's the tree, where's the tree!!!  There it is!!!  pant, pant, pant......

Joe:  Oh, cute little squirrel.  Can't wait to share what a peaceful morning run I had.

Squirrel: (to his friends) Dude's, there was this huge, ugly, sweaty thing running right at ME!  It shook the ground as it got close.  And it smelled funny too!  It was frightening.  I barely got away with my life!!  Sure am glad I stuck close to the tree.  Never leave the tree.  Never leave the tree!!

Joe:  Whew!  Great run today!!  Big grin

Wingz

Professional Noob

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

cc4life07

Wind is not my friend.

Just imagine how many times this squirrel will have to go through this on his peaceful mornings if you run the same route over and over again...

"Current" PRs

5K - 18:00 (4/19)   |   HM - 1:19:28 (4/22)

Next Race: A 5K of some sort (Goal: Sub 17:30)

It is pretty enteraining seeing these squirrels.  I also have turkeys along the trails I run and they are just as bad but bigger so it is quite funny.  Insteading of hopping back and forth they prance back and forth.

Big grin  Very funny!

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance