Circle North

Logs (Read 418 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

ya know....you have great quotes yourself.......some real doozies. this ones great cause i NEVER hear you talk like that. keep up the great progress. as they say...united we stand.

Nice job Michael aka Sailor Runner. I know you're kicking my Glutes!

Another great Michael quote:

It is truly a crazy feeling to have run that hard and feel so damn good.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

People would be so bored by the introduction...

this is what would make it so grand.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Home Away From Home

ya know....you have great quotes yourself.......some real doozies. this ones great cause i NEVER hear you talk like that. keep up the great progress. as they say...united we stand.

We all have our moments, even I can be rude, crude and socially unacceptable at times.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

L Train

Which person wins their next race?  Both log entries were the same day. 

Runner A: 5 M tempo run, referring to the run as nearly flawless and even easy, run at 6:52 pace with both warm up and recovery at sub 8:00.

Runner B: 5 M tempo run, referring to the run as sort of suckage but attempting to rationalize the suckageness, run at 7:07 pace with warm up and recovery slower than 8:20. 

Which person wins their next race?  Both log entries were the same day. 

Runner A: 5 M tempo run, referring to the run as nearly flawless and even easy, run at 6:52 pace with both warm up and recovery at sub 8:00.

Runner B: 5 M tempo run, referring to the run as sort of suckage but attempting to rationalize the suckageness, run at 7:07 pace with warm up and recovery slower than 8:20. 

did these runners run together - same time and place? wear the same clothes? sleep the same amount? eat the same breakfast? even answering yes to all of these questions, it is impossible to predict cause there are still TOO MANY VARIABLES. but i will humor you and say runnah "a" cause runnah "b" doesn't have a clue.

L Train

Nice day today, Cremah.  Good to have you back.

gadman

just incase you go looking no log entry for me today Lance. I had a wisdom tooth removed and they said no running.

L Train

just incase you go looking no log entry for me today Lance. I had a wisdom tooth removed and they said no running.

That's probably just what you thought you heard because you are less wise than you were.

gadman

Less wise but lighter and faster

just incase you go looking no log entry for me today Lance.

well...it's a staht.

L Train

Allergies after Gin and Tonic!!!!

Ugh. 

My salty dogs

Allergies after Gin and Tonic!!!!

Ugh. 

Hey-- I'm narrowing this thing down.  I've been off dairy and chocolate since 12/24 

I noticed allergies after having peanut butter on Wednesday and tested Gin last night.

I'm set on kicking this immune issue i have.  That said,  beginning Wednesday I'm headed out for 3 weeks of traveling.  It will be tough.

I plan on sampling (testing) several beers while in: England, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and then Orlando.

"Anybody can do it under ideal conditions"

My salty dogs

This was a shuffle, and was supposed to be around the pond, but took the shortcut by Cigarette City. ..Ltrain's log

Hope you didn't stop for a smoke!

"Beep, Beep!"

Hey-- I'm narrowing this thing down.  I've been off dairy and chocolate since 12/24 

I noticed allergies after having peanut butter on Wednesday and tested Gin last night.

I'm set on kicking this immune issue i have.  That said,  beginning Wednesday I'm headed out for 3 weeks of traveling.  It will be tough.

I plan on sampling (testing) several beers while in: England, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and then Orlando.

"Anybody can do it under ideal conditions"

Poor Dave.... try not to suffer too much!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

i can not wait for mid-wintah classic. hope i can hang for a bit to see some of it unfold.