Circle North

Logs (Read 418 times)

Home Away From Home

Welcome Rob, doubt we have met yet, I am sure if you stick around we will meet in Feb. Nice to have you along.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Home Away From Home

Only had one tonight-  London Pride (had the name wrong) by the time we got to the pub it was last call.

I'll try again tomorrow.

Cheers!!!

Salty-

How did you enjoy the ones from Allycia and I? I forgot to ask how they turned out.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

My salty dogs

Salty-

How did you enjoy the ones from Allycia and I? I forgot to ask how they turned out.

They were fantastic.  Jamie enjoyed them with me before I left.

Cheers!  

Tried a new one today.  Sneck Lifter  -- don't know what a sneck is but I felt good afterwards.Sneck Lifter 5.1% also in 500ml bottle

Titan WordPress Theme

Word of the day:  Sneck is a door latch and a Sneck Lifter was a man's last sixpence from which he would lift the latch of the pub door and buy himself a pint, hoping to meet friends there who might treat him to one or two more.

L Train

Uhhh, welcome, Rob_K! 

OK, hello, khoeler.  Where are all these people coming from?

L Train

i am an old bag.

OK, hello, khoeler.  Where are all these people coming from?

holy toledo....michigan?

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

I find the splits over 7:30's almost unbearably slow these days. - SailorRunner

I think we're in trouble.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

I find the splits over 7:30's almost unbearably slow these days. - SailorRunner

I think we're in trouble.

Yeah every log entry is that way.  Race times will be sub 6 for sure.

"Beep, Beep!"

holy toledo....michigan?

Kohler is a friend of my daughter who has been using RA. I told him about our lively discussions!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

Good to see you are starting to feel better, Doug.  When's your marathon again?

L Train

and Rob, make your log public - don't be like Gadwuss.

Home Away From Home

Yeah every log entry is that way.  Race times will be sub 6 for sure.

What are you guys talking about, you have been smoking for months now, during the summer when we were running I was always back of the back compared to you guys. I am sure you are just as strong these days. I think you just acting scared to make me feel good.

MM#5768

L Train

What are you guys talking about, you have been smoking for months now, during the summer when we were running I was always back of the back compared to you guys. I am sure you are just as strong these days. I think you just acting scared to make me feel good.

No, I'm actually serious.  I may be "just as strong" (actually I'm not), but you have done a huge leapfrog.

First off, there is no way in hell I could run all my runs in the 7:00-7:30 range.  Even if we could argue that I could, I would most definitely end up hobbled.  And even if I could and not hobble myself, I would never be able to refer to it as painfully easy, as you most often do.  None of that is possible for me.  If easy pace is 60-90 secs slower than race pace, your race pace is going to blw mine away.  Seriously, a 1:35 HM is a joke for you running at these paces.  You should be looking at sub 1:25 at the slowest.  I think it's awesome. 

Good to see you are starting to feel better, Doug.  When's your marathon again?

Thanks...yes I am feeling better and I was the last in the family to get it, so hopefully we are done with that. 

The Marathon is on March 26th (about 10 weeks out). I've been getting in about 10 miles more per week than I did  training for Maine. I don't know if that will translate into anything overall, but even if it gives me just a bit more strength in the late miles i'll take it.

No, I'm actually serious.  I may be "just as strong" (actually I'm not), but you have done a huge leapfrog.

First off, there is no way in hell I could run all my runs in the 7:00-7:30 range.  Even if we could argue that I could, I would most definitely end up hobbled.  And even if I could and not hobble myself, I would never be able to refer to it as painfully easy, as you most often do.  None of that is possible for me.  If easy pace is 60-90 secs slower than race pace, your race pace is going to blw mine away.  Seriously, a 1:35 HM is a joke for you running at these paces.  You should be looking at sub 1:25 at the slowest.  I think it's awesome. 

he's right sailor....i can't wait to see u run. i think lawrunnah should be nervous!

and tdave is goin to be a factor for you all. it's goin to be a great year!

looks like i'm gonna have my hands full w/shell! she's gonna kick some cuch ass! awesomness!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/