Circle North

Logs (Read 418 times)

L Train

I've been getting in about 10 miles more per week than I did  training for Maine. I don't know if that will translate into anything overall, but even if it gives me just a bit more strength in the late miles i'll take it.

It will absolutely translate to something, for the marathon more than any other type of race.  Different volumes, but Baystate was the first marathon I felt no real dropoff after 20, and Greg I'm sure would say the same.  And the only reason for that is the increased miles. 

L Train

and tdave is goin to be a factor for you all. it's goin to be a great year! 

Yeah, those tempo runs he's doing have me a bit nervous.  I still have visions of him trying to run me over at Doc's 3 miler.  Fortunately, I'm so wide that he couldn't get around me.  I may not be so lucky now.

Yeah, those tempo runs he's doing have me a bit nervous.  I still have visions of him trying to run me over at Doc's 3 miler.  Fortunately, I'm so wide that he couldn't get around me.  I may not be so lucky now.

Don't worry, you're still that wide. Of course he could always just leapfrog you Vince Carter style.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Don't worry, you're still that wide. Of course he could always just leapfrog you Vince Carter style.

And check out out TM runs today.  Eerie.

That is weird, and even weirder because normally I'd already have seen what you did before I do mine, but today I didn't.

Home Away From Home

he's right sailor....i can't wait to see u run. i think lawrunnah should be nervous!

and tdave is goin to be a factor for you all. it's goin to be a great year!

looks like i'm gonna have my hands full w/shell! she's gonna kick some cuch ass! awesomness!

There are still factors to all this guys, one, it is warm in the gym, my first race a few days, (about 2) after I get home will be freezing up there with you guys in hampton, that will either be in my favor or kill me cause I am not use to it. 2nd, TM pace is always easier to go faster then street pace I think, I force hills to keep mself use to them but it is totally different when the TM fores you stay at a pace instead of having to do it yourself.

sure maybe 1:35 is a weak goa, but that doesn't mean I will hold back, I prefer to set reasonable goals for myself and then like to see them get broken instead of pushing the goal slightly beyond reach and not getting it. If I get sub 1:30 then next race will be faster then that and so on.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

hurry up will ya cremah? i'm tired and i want to go to bed!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

srsly. This had better be good.

for craps sake! like i have nothin bettah to do. still waitin........................

L Train

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....my prediction:

Treadmill

9 miles

Creaky

sort of suckish

8:27 avg.

Robin you should just go to bed because you will just be disappointed. 

MTA: Hey, it's up and better than expected.  What a colorful and descriptive depiction of the event as well.  I feel like I was there.

heh i knew that 12'th mile was a good idea.

hahaha! good show boys!

great workout there tdave....damn. MWC's gonna be interesting. i must say, it's not all bad being on the side lines.

L Train

T.D. it's probably because of the hills.

gadman

Gadman logged a 7mi. run yesterday and 6 mi. today in shorts, no shirt in Fl. Dead

L Train

Who the hell cares?