Circle North

Races 2010 (Read 506 times)

all his workouts are awesome.

lol wow this is humerous comin from brave flatline.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

My salty dogs

I have always wanted to do this race--- I hope to be able to make it.

And Lance-- you really need to learn how to fall down the hills -- you knees will thank you!

You should do it, Dave. And don't worry, Lance the Mud Monster has falling down covered. Check his log from Tuesday.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Saunders Photos

MacPhee - Saunders

LeCompte

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

My salty dogs

Looks warm.
            L Train

What say ye Baystate runners?

Hmmm... Interesting. Could work. Requires a bit more pondering. I have a 22 planned that day.

One thing I know I want to do is find a half a few weeks after Baystate and use all this training and some fresh (recovered) legs and stomp the living crap out of my half PR. Maybe that White Mt. Milers one.

My salty dogs

My advice it that the 22 will do you more good but be sure to back off a bit prior and plan a rest day afterwards.

Run the 22 as easy as possible through 18.  

Running fast -say a PR 1.2 right now isn't as important as getting comfortable running past 20. Your body needs to practice digging deep  and finding fuel in places it isn't use to- or switching over to burning straight off an gel.

You won't get that from a 1/2.

I think running the 25K is a perfect idea but really think about running 2 miles prior and forcing 2 more afterwards.

Just signed up for the White Mt. Milers half on Halloween. Mwahaha. 

i will be in naystate to do that right after baystate.

ya that was dumb.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Randall

Smile

Quebec report needed,How did every one do

L Train

These are unofficial, just second hand and from my memory - Michael was 4:08ish, Michelle 1:52ish and I think Paul was in the mid 1:40s.  Don't know about Kristen.  They say it was pretty warm.  Would love to hear more from them, though (Michael's is in his log).

L Train

Just signed up for the White Mt. Milers half on Halloween. Mwahaha. 

NO. WAY.

And I'm gonna do the St. Thomas 5k the day before that, too. Of course both of those are after I sleep for about a week straight.

L Train

I'll be doing this as well, probably around 32:00.