Circle North

2015 Midwinter Classic (Read 18 times)

GregM

Registration opens Monday, Nov 24 at 6am.

http://www.midwinterclassic10miler.com/

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Fro

May the force be with all as the registration scurry begins....

Registration is closed. I missed out.

Randall

I am in . you have to get up early next time

Bob R

Wow, no kidding.  I made it in just in time I guess.

Registration is closed. I missed out.

Fro

I'm in - took me 15 minutes of refreshing right at 6am to get in - pretty popular race....

I'm out!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

That's funny and disgusting at the same.  Sort of like.....nevermind.

I'm out!

I'll be extremely surprised if the race goes on as scheduled.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Mrs.Leigh

I don't get on here very often, but was wondering if folks would be interested in carpooling to the Classic this weekend.  I was thinking we could meet at the Y in the a.m. and pile in vehicles from there? I think Alicia spoke to Elise about this.  So far we have Heidi, Elise, Mike, Alicia and I.  Anyone else?

Fro

I would love to carpool - count me in.... Looking forward to this one.

ACrosby

Yes that works for me, I can fit 7 in my vehicle

Mrs.Leigh

Provided the race goes on, what time do you think we should meet?

ACrosby

I am thinking around 8:00, possibly a little earlier. Any other suggestions are welcome.

Lets make it 7:45. We got there early last year and it was a big advantage.