Circle North

I'm really very bad at golf (Read 14 times)

How bad were you?

Extremely bad, but it was fun anyway. Can't believe I let such a long time go by since the last time I played. I even lost a bet that nobody knew I'd made. I decided that the first person to reference Caddyshack in any way would owe us all beers. Amazingly nobody did, so the debt is mine.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

On your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness. Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So you got that going for you.

Fro

this was a blast 0 and yes, we all sucked hard - but ready for the next CN golf outing.

Anybody up for a little red hot Sunday golf action tomorrow? Flexible on the where and when.

Fro

Sorry guys... im out this time

Tee time set for 3:36 pm, Sanford Country Club, 9 holes, 4 humans. Rob, Leighs, still in?

MTA: Leighs are in. Rob?

Good times

. We need a circle north golf outing. 1st Sunday in August? Who's in? Fro has already laid claims to being the best player.

I can as long as it is around the same time, start time anytime after 3pm.

What was I chasing again?

Fro

Totally in - sounds like a blast....

Tentatively in. I can probably become an awesome player by then.

Perfect timing for Gwen and I.  Count us in. This would be the 7th of August, no?  We'll be finishing our golf clinic and I will be playing in the Chamber tournament five days later.  I may even play one of them sober. Maybe.

The Leigh's,Rob, Fro, Greg, Egad and Gwen. Who else is in?

L Train

Hey weird, I'm away.  Would love to play with someone(s) before then sometime though.

Fro

Always game for a round... name it.