Circle North

I'm really very bad at golf (Read 14 times)

Fro did leave a present in the hot tub

L Train

Early afternoon Friday?

Fro

Friday afternoon sounds good - I'm in...

I may also be up for this, if you guys don't mind a newbee.  Let me know what time.

L Train

I'll get a time for 4some.

L Train

Right now they are pretty open.

Was just informed that ideally I'd be done by 4, but that in't a requirement.  If so, you open to a ~11:00 tee time?  If not, not a big deal and I can get one closer to 1:00.

Fro

I could do either - just let me know what works better.Preference is 11, but it really doesn't matter.

Fro

No elite golfers in this group... I'm one step removed from a hack myself.

I may also be up for this, if you guys don't mind a newbee.  Let me know what time.

I'll have to catch the next one, as I am out and about in the field until at least 1pm.  Maybe I'll track you guys down on the back 9 if it works out.

I could do either - just let me know what works better.Preference is 11, but it really doesn't matter.

L Train

Eric - my plans just changed again and I can do later - how about 1:30?

I'm in for 1:30 if it works for everyone else.  Thanks.

Eric - my plans just changed again and I can do later - how about 1:30?

Also if you mention All Star rewards from golf & ski when booking the tee time you get an extra 20% off the green fee.

Fro

1:30 is perfect - I'm in - anyone else???? Lance, Egad and I so far - shall I call for the tee-time??? I could make it a foursome and maybe someone will magically show up. Walking or a cart? I prefer walking but will be beat to shit after tonight and thursdays medium long - so I would do either - preferences???

I'm almost definitely out. I could maybe hook on for the back 9 if you don't have a 4'th, but even that's iffy.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Looks like rain friday - grrrr. Can we re-chedule for sat or sun