Circle North

I'm really very bad at golf (Read 14 times)

Not holding out much hope here since a good chunk of you played yesterday, but I'm planning to hit up the par 3 in Sanford today at some point since it's my last mobile day for a while. Holler if you're interested, flexible on the time.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Planning on golfing tomorrow at 3pm somewhere with someone or myself - is playing golf with oneself socially acceptable? Hopefully someone will join me..... Providence Lake??? Sanford??? Nonesuch??? Who's game?

Fro

OK - never-mind, No longer golfing with myself. Nothing to see here. Move on.

L Train

Boo.

Fro and I have a foursome booked for 5:15, Monday night, Sanford CC. $25 and you get a cart, golf until dark. We need 2 more.

Tim and I went tonight. Great conditions and an empty course. Three birdies and shot 91.

L Train

Would love to but I can't.

Outstanding.

Tim and I went tonight. Great conditions and an empty course. Three birdies and shot 91.

L Train

So the rest of the course was played at 23 over?

I see you displaying your poor math skills again.

So the rest of the course was played at 23 over?

If they had 3 birdies. you would need to add that to 91 for a total of 94 in relation to par.  Since it is a par 72 course, 94-72 = 22 Over

Or another way...  Par 72, but they had 3 birdies (72-3)=69   (91-69)= 22 for the remaining over par.

Maybe you should re-review those town numbers for the budget while your at it.

What was I chasing again?

He needs to convert the topic at hand to beer.  I've noticed he does much better.

I see you displaying your poor math skills again. 

Let's see:

Lance Math Question:

If I drink a six pack a day +2 beers on the days ending in in Y, how many six packs will I have drank in one week?

Show work. 

He needs to convert the topic at hand to beer.  I've noticed he does much better.

What was I chasing again?

L Train

L Train

This particular issue is not math related. I thought Sanford was par 71.  I had 71 on my brain because of Steve's mom.

Be warned that Pokemon creatures are on the course. Lucky for me Tim was able to capture some.