Circle North

Sugarloaf 2017 (Read 16 times)

I believe we have some takers already for this one.  I'm officially in and I think Egad and Gwen are too.  Maybe Doug?

Click HERE

Price goes up March 1st. Mad Mike, Fro, Cremer, Doug, TD.

Mad Mike, the others said they are just waiting on you to push the button and they will follow. C'mon, don't be a Doug.

Black Bear

Fro

Just an FYI - for those of you who were dragging their feet or on the fence - this race is full.... Decision made for me - not in.

Fro

Just got in from the waiting list - here's to not needing it and just enjoying myself at this one.

Just got in from the waiting list - here's to not needing it and just enjoying myself at this one.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(too soon?)

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Yes the standard is 7 days. I'll be suffering alongside him chasing that damn spiral-horned beast.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(too soon?)

"Beep, Beep!"

I am trying  to find the original article I posted in 2012 by Judson Cake... here was the link to my post:

https://www.runningahead.com/groups/circlenorth/Forum/Post/2d3b2a7ebedd492fae3197d6621519bd#focus

Unfortunately, the link to his article doesn't work anymore. I have tried contacting the website to see if it is archived.

Dave

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

OK, because I am a NERD, I used an old trick called the "Wayback" machine which is an Internet archive and was able to find Judson Cake's mile by mile tips. You can view the archive page at this address. They only archived to mile 21. I will keep searching.

Its's an excellent guide. The archive has comments interjected by other runners.

Good luck Sugarloafers.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Fro

This is awesome Dave. Thx!!

An omen???

3 ScorepioAdministrator 26.2 mi 3:32:06.45

Looks like ideal conditions, 44 at the start, barely any wind, still below 60 four hours later.

Good luck, Loafers. Go get it.

Very dry too. Humidity only 33%. Good luck all !!!

"Beep, Beep!"

Cheering you all on.