Circle North

The Scorpsie thread (Read 331 times)

Time to grow a super cheesy mustache.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I'm Italian.  This will take minutes

Time to grow a super cheesy mustache.

Fro

Where the hell did you find that pic - who is it? Scary to think there is someone out there that looks just like Steve - wonder if he craps as long as u?

Geno Auriemma with Zach Lowe.  Really good stuff

Good stuff.  Jules is the man.

MacJim

That's what happens when you ruin his lunch.

This is what that looks like...

2015: 2,000.0 mi 280:46:31 8:26 / mi

Well done.

Thx Cremer.  You are still a pretty awesome CH partner outdoors or indoors.

Fro

Clearly I'm a dumbass - and Scorps is the real deal. Nice year chief!

Pfft... isnt that a single month for Robin?

What was I chasing again?

Hey-that's my partner.  Get your own. We have a winner's plaque, you don't.

Thx Cremer.  You are still a pretty awesome CH partner outdoors or indoors.

I only remember when the 3 Curcios played in the finals at the last "tournament" while you were watching on the sidelines with a sad face.

Hey-that's my partner.  Get your own. We have a winner's plaque, you don't.

Boys, boys, don't fight. There's enough Cornholio for everyone.