Circle North

Eastern States 20 (Read 14 times)

Fro

Go get it guys - can't wait to see how it goes!

My email from the RD on Monday said 920 but I see the site says 9.  Should we leave earlier?

Yep I have the same conflicting info. Probably wise to leave a little earlier to avoid stress, but hey, I'm not driving so I'll be ready when you tell me to be ready, sir.

P.S. Don't forget to print out your bus passes that they won't bother to check.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Ok.  I'll get Mike first at 710, then Greg M, then Cremer.

Ok.  I'll get Mike first at 710, then Greg M, then Cremer.

Groovy.

I just did a little math. Assuming I finish, this will be my first 20 mile run in 525 days.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

GregM

That's okay with me, too.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Thanks

I can't wait to see how this turns out. In true Scorpio fashion, I'll be texting whoever I can at the conclusion for results. Or you can beat me to the punch. Best of luck gentlemen.

Fro

Do tell - details? Rumor has it we had another photo finish and another stalker???

Good day but I faded at 17 and Mikey is a beast.  He caught me with .25ish to go and then dragged me along but beat me easily.  He was 2:29:37 and I was 2:29:42.  Cremer and Greg M also beat their goals so it was a good day all around.

Fro

That mike is a bad man... sweet times and wish I would have seen this one. Cograts all!