Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Probably gonna "run" the Spooky Sprint at the Y tomorrow (Saturday) morning. Scorps has also indicated that he's likely in. 9 am. C'mon down.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

You have to wear a costume though.  Cremer and I are going as Captain Murdock and BA Baracus.  You'll have to show up to see which one is which.

Probably gonna "run" the Spooky Sprint at the Y tomorrow (Saturday) morning. Scorps has also indicated that he's likely in. 9 am. C'mon down.

seems kinda obvious who was who

You have to wear a costume though.  Cremer and I are going as Captain Murdock and BA Baracus.  You'll have to show up to see which one is which.

seems kinda obvious who was who

I pity the fool who thinks they know who was who.

Randall

Another accurate course by Bob

Another accurate course by Bob

If my Garmin is to be believed, this course was perfect. Dead right exactly on the money.

Randall

I am sure you cut all the tangents

I am sure you cut all the tangents

Yep. It does help to be on a course you've run a few thousand times.

Mid-Winter Classic Registration takes place next Monday November 21st at 6:00 AM. Don't be late, this one sells out quickly. Great race at a good price. Super Bowl Sunday.

Mid-Winter Classic Registration takes place next Monday November 21st at 6:00 AM. Don't be late, this one sells out quickly. Great race at a good price. Super Bowl Sunday.

Bump

Fro

For those looking to run MWC - better get in soon. It's already half-full! I'm in - u?

In

MacJim

In.

I'm in and Pam's in.