Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

it's early but in case i don't get the chance to say it later, good luck to the cat @ RTB this w/e who is running with the NRG team. kick ass!

and have a great time shell(not that you'll see this)...you'll have a blast.

and if there is anyone else i don't know about too.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

cat @ RTB this w/e who is running with the NRG team. kick ass!

there are a lot of acronyms and such here, but good luck with whatever this is!

"Beep, Beep!"

FYI... Sanford High School X-country team will be hosting a home meet at MacDougal's orchard tomorrow, Thursday, 9/13 at 4:00. Please freeto come out and cheer or even be willing to help out. Dave The next home meet after tomorow will be 10/12

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

Giddyup! Time to get back to training! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

My salty dogs

Giddyup! Time to get back to training! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Great!!!  I almost signed up but decided to hold off until 2014.  

gadman

117th Boston Marathon

Ditto

Dear Thomas M. Gadbois,

This is to notify you that your entry into the 117th Boston Marathon on Monday, April 15, 2013 has been accepted, provided that the information you submitted is accurate.

A Confirmation of Acceptance card will soon be mailed to you via US Postal Service mail.

In early April 2013, an official Number Pick-up Card and Welcome Booklet regarding the B.A.A. Boston Marathon and related race week activities will be mailed to you via US Postal Service first class mail. If you do not receive your Number Pick-up Card (required to claim number) and brochure by April 9, please contact our Registration Office at registration@baa.org. Registration related inquiries may also be directed to 508-435-6905.

Note that bib numbers will not be distributed on Race Day. Your travel arrangements should take into account picking up your number at the Hynes Convention Center, 900 Boylston Street, on Friday, April 12 from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., or Saturday, April 13 or Sunday, April 14 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

"Beep, Beep!"

By Scott Douglas Photo by Victah Sailer The Boston Athletic Association re-opened registration for the 2013 Boston Marathon this morning, and about 2,500 spots for time qualifiers are still available, Jack Fleming, director of marketing and communications for the BAA, tells Runner's World Newswire. Registration for the April 15 race began two weeks ago, on a rolling basis, with the fastest qualifiers given the first chance to sign up. Last Monday, September 17, registration opened to all time qualifiers, and remained open through 5 p.m. Eastern time on Friday, September 21. Using the same system last year, the race filled its time-qualifier spots in the first two weeks. Qualifying standards are five minutes faster this year. Registration will remain open until all of the approximately 21,600 time-qualifier spots are filled. The BAA will not speculate how long it will take to fill the remaining 2,500 spots, Fleming says. The re-opening of registration this morning means that some runners will be able to use a fall 2012 marathon time to qualify for the 2013 race. The re-opening of registration also means that runners who applied last week should get a confirmed entry if the BAA can validate their qualifying mark.

GregM

117th Boston Marathon

Glad to see you both got in.  That makes four of us from the local group, right?

Dear Gregory Mccullough,

This is to notify you that your entry into the 117th Boston Marathon on Monday, April 15, 2013 has been accepted, provided that the information you submitted is accurate.

A Confirmation of Acceptance card will soon be mailed to you via US Postal Service mail.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

GregM

Maine Marathon & Half Marathon Results:

From the automated text message alerts I received.  Results not yet available on coolrunning.com:

Egad:  1:38:21

Rick:  1:42.53

Brian:  3:53:27  (half split was 1:49:47)

Andrea:  2:38:30

Egad proved that 1:45 was easily in the bag for his first half.  Brian's first marathon finish will not be his last.  Same for Andrea's first half.  And, of course, Rick proves in back to back halves that he is back.  Congrats to all!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Well said!

MALE AGE GROUP:  65 - 69
                        NO.   NAME                  AG TOWN/STATE/COUNTRY           TIME
                        ===== ==============        == ===================       =======
                        2286 Rick Reynolds         65 NORTH BERWICK ME          1:43:07
                        2823 Joel Croteau          68 BIDDEFORD ME              1:43:57
                        1442 William McCarthy      67 OLD TOWN ME               1:48:29

Great Job, Mr. Reynolds on taking your division!

congrat's to this past w/e's racers. 

great to see rick's win. Smile

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

My salty dogs

congrat's to this past w/e's racers. 

great to see rick's win. Smile

+1

"Beep, Beep!"

New Marathon... Click Here

Anyone interested?

Home Away From Home

New Marathon... Click Here

Anyone interested?

I posted this in a thread about 2 months ago when I saw it. Sounds like fun actually, I would be interested for sure if I am home. 

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.