Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

Nice Job Circle North at Hampton

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Home Away From Home

Left out again. I did run you know.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

341  32/58   HM3539     MICHAEL LECOMPTE     Rumford ME         
        37 M 753 1:49:57.9 8:24 1:51:10.2

Great job Sailor!

What was I chasing again?

And the L-Train arrived ahead of schedule...

87 9/73 HM4549 LANCE HOENIG Springvale ME 45 M 598 1:33:19 7:08

I just like to give him $Q@# so he knows I still care.  He's sensitive like that.  On Schedule for Boston!

What was I chasing again?

"Beep, Beep!"

Fixed... Sorry about that Sailor... I searched Sanford, Springvale, N Berwick and Alfred... who would have though Rumford! Nice job!

Left out again. I did run you know.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Home Away From Home

Thanks bus, no worries, that is what I get for moving out of town.  just glad it went well and I had a pretty good race.

Fixed... Sorry about that Sailor... I searched Sanford, Springvale, N Berwick and Alfred... who would have though Rumford! Nice job!

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Nice Job Circle North at Hampton

yup.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

msherm

Happy Monday....Awesome job to you all!

Word on the street is the York half has been cancelled.

Randall

Race is cancelled

Well everyone should sign up for Great Bay then.  Hurry before it fills to capacity as a result of this cancellation. http://www.greatbayhalf.com/registration.php

It takes place 3 weeks later on April 6.

Word on the street is the York half has been cancelled.

I am in for ES20, figure it will be a good test to see what kind of shape I am in.

I am in for ES20, figure it will be a good test to see what kind of shape I am in.

Do you really want to know ?

No sir, I do not. However it may be time to face the truth.

L Train

Beaulah, we live in a world that has roads, and those roads have to be run on by men like michaelleigh. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Beaulah? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for michaelleigh, and you curse his running. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That michaelleigh's running, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me flapping my chicken wing, you need me tripping old dudes on treadmills. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent doing dumbass things. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps with prs slower than mine, and then questions the manner in which I do it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up your 97th pair of Newtons or vibrams or whatever else and get out of mny way. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.