Circle North

Maine Coast Marathon 2014 (Read 21 times)

L Train

WTF?  Party of 6 now?

(and I didn't know Jeanne was running).

gadman

Janice Faessler Female 45 Sanford ME Marathon Age Group   03:40:00 More Info
      LouAnn Tovey Female 40 Sanford ME Marathon Age Group   04:00:00 More Info
      Nicole Lluellas-Nason Female 19 Sanford ME Marathon Age Group   04:30:00 More Info
      Heidi Brennan Female 34 Sanford ME Marathon Age Group   04:10:00 More Info
      Jeanne Stampfel-Taylor Female 47 Sanford ME Marathon Age Group   03:45:00 More Info
      Andy Orazio Male 50 Sanford ME Marathon Age Group   03:45:00 More Info
      David Theoharides Male 60 Sanford ME Marathon Age Group   03:26:00 More Info
      Gregory McCullough Male 51 Sanford ME Marathon Age Group   03:09:00 More Info
      Gregory Cremer Male 47 Sanford ME Marathon Age Group   03:19:00 More Info
      Jim MacPhee Male 51 sanford ME Marathon

Did you forget Dumbass Doug and Egad?

And Lance, Alicia, Mike, Noel and Michelle

That's just people who listed Sanford.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

The Y is putting together a board for the MCM2014 Runners. Please send Kim Gerth (Cremer's Kim) a photo of yourself via email (janggama@gmail.com) or she will find the first/worst on the web and plaster that on the HUGE wall here. Thanks for your kind cooperation...or not, but the penalty may be severe.

L Train

Yeah like you didn't hop on that wait list.

L Train

And TD listed 3:26.

Ballsy.

L Train

That's just people who listed Sanford.

Which isn't what us Springvale people want to be associated with.

she will find the first/worst on the web and plaster that on the HUGE wall here.

Take my word for it, she will.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Randall

Feel

better now?

Doug Beaulieu Male 49 west newfield ME Marathon Age Group   03:25:00

Gwen Bedell Female 36 Alfred ME Marathon Age Group   04:00:00 More Info
                      Alicia Crosby Female 29 Alfred ME Marathon Age Group   03:45:00

Eric Gadbois Male 37 Springvale ME Marathon Age Group   03:20:00 More Info
                      Erica Mann Female 33 Springvale ME Marathon Age Group   04:35:00 More Info
                      Noel Leigh Female 43 Springvale ME Marathon Age Group   04:25:00 More Info
                      Michelle Sherman Female 48 Springvale ME Marathon Age Group   03:30:00 More Info
                      Lance Hoenig Male 45 Springvale ME Marathon Age Group   03:25:00 More Info
                      mike leigh Male 43 Springvale ME Marathon Age Group   03:20:00
                      L Train

Lance Hoenig Male 45 Springvale ME Marathon Age Group   03:25:00 More Info
                        mike leigh Male 43 Springvale ME Marathon Age Group   03:20:00

Interesting.

L Train

Greg you should add our odds and predicted finish times.  You know, for fun.

Whoooaaaaa, who posted this?

Greg you should add our odds and predicted finish times.  You know, for fun.

Are you actually predicting you'll finish?  That comment is borderline positive.

What was I chasing again?

L Train

I have been positive for quite a while now.  Right now I am moreso than I've been in 3 years.

Lets see the odds reflect that bit of inside information.

Chicks better get off the tracks, the L-Train is coming.

What was I chasing again?