Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

Noel and Mike will be there. Thanks

"Beep, Beep!"

Hello all... Sorry to say that I need to break tradition and opt out of hosting the MLK Training Run this year. With all the uncertainty that is happening in NY with my parents I need to keep the weekends flexible in case I need to head down there. I will try to pick up another weekend later in the season.

Any takers to host the MLK weekend?

Thanks,

Dave

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

Time to start thinking about this again.  What a great time it was last year!  I think we all really need this for our upcoming training and I'm certain that I benefited from it very much last year.  I'm posting it early but don't wait too long to commit and miss out on your spot. 

Date                     Host

12/28.                

1/4.                      

1/11.                     Tom & vangie

1/18                      Dave T MLK Run Dave can't host this.... Can anyone else?

1/25.                      Rob & Maggie 

2/1                        Mid-Winter Classic 10 miles

2/8                        Gwen & egad 

2/15                      Alicia 

2/22                    Half at the Hamptons    13.1 miles

3/1.                      Doug. 20 miles

3/8                        Cremer's

3/15

3/22.                                

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Randall

Tom and Vangie, thanks for all you did Sunday.
          gadman

Left behind from today's run: Mens size 11.5 brooks Womans size 7 new Balance

New Balance belong to Noel. Thanks for hosting.

GregM

Belated thanks to Tom and Vangie from the owner of the Brooks.  Tom, thanks for your prompt response.  I was on my treadmill less than an hour after I discovered my shoes missing.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Say there, Rob, how long is your route gonna be this weekend? Dumbass minds want to know. Okay, one does, anyway.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Please let me know who is coming so we can get a rough head count and the preferred distance you want to run.  Thanks.

Plan is to start the run at 10am!

92 River Street for those that don't know.

What was I chasing again?

I plan to attend. In a perfect world that revolves just around me as it of course should be at all times, I'd vote for 15 miles. But in the real world I'll adapt to whatever is goin' on and make it work.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

I plan to be there as well - looking for 16-17, but would also adjust as needed.

Gwen and I will be there. I need 17 but I can pre-run a couple miles and you can make a 14-15 mile route if you want.

ACrosby

I will be there and really will run anything

in

Noel and I are in. Noel will want a shorter option if anyone wants to join her.