Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

That will add almost exactly a 1/2 Mile.  You can also do a loop around #1 pond and add 1.4 miles / loop that way as well.

Cool, I was hoping for this route. I wonder how much would be added to the end of the 16 miler if you go past Shaw Rd, to River St and back to your house? 20 (almost 21) is probably too much for me at this point so I may do the 16 with that add on.

What was I chasing again?

MacJim

I am in Rob. Distance to be determined.

grass is growing in maine...so in.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

GregM

Definitely in, nice route!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

in

Fro

Thanks Rob and Maggie - yet another awesome time at the Kaberle household! Happy Birthday again you old man!

Okay, we're up next to herd some cats.

3/13 at 10 am. 214A River St. Plenty of parking here or park at the Y. There will be soup. There will be sandwiches. There will be beverages. Recovery calories both full and empty galore. Donuts. No, nobody needs to bring anything, just show up.

There will be a few hills. You need hills. Hills are your friend. Hopefully I'll run a couple of them with you so you maybe don't hate me quite as much.

Alrighty then... There's a 10 mile option and a 20 mile option. If you want something in between I suggest taking the 10 mile option and adding on as you see fit. The 10 mile option water stop is the cemetery (approx. 6 miles). The 20 mile option will have water stops at Ted's (approx. 7.5 miles) and at Walnut Hill Rd. (approx. 14.3 miles). You also have the option to carry a couple bucks and get water at the Shapleigh Corner Store (approx. 11.4 miles).

10 Mile Option

https://www.runningahead.com/logs/b47d9c625dfc48fc932f3ead7dcf413b/courses/89ded1bd087848c789fd57127060d164

20 Mile Option

https://www.runningahead.com/logs/b47d9c625dfc48fc932f3ead7dcf413b/courses/d57638dc47584f9383dfc945f742dc87

Let me know if you can make it, and let me know if I've screwed this up somehow and maybe I'll fix it.

P.S. DON'T FORGET THE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME CHANGE BLAHBLAHBLAH!!!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Looks delightful. Thanks

Fro

I'm in, but for what I have no idea....

MacJim

I'm in. Don't budget any donuts for me.

GregM

I'm in.  (Sorry for the late response, but I just got back in town.)

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

BTW, GM was right today that the 20 course was supposed to turn on Simon Ricker. I'd forgotten all about that part. Didn't change it all that much, thankfully.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

thanks Greg and Kim - lotta fun yesterday for sure!

Gwen and are going to jump in on this week's Herding Cats vacancy.  The route is a simple out-and-back that can be as much as 20 miles or as little as you want-just turn around and head back towards the food and beer.  Looks to be sunny and in the high 30's.  Let us know if you plan to attend.  118 Bennett Rd. (6 Willow Ln.) Alfred. Sunday, 3/20, 9AM Start.   Here is the route.  It should be familiar to some.  Water at the Massabesic Experimental Forest sign (5.3) and also at the 10 mile turnaround.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/circlenorth/Maps/703de29c31d5408fae55db4813d7d27b

Here is who we have coming Sunday so far, let me know if you are not on the list and should be or vice versa:

Egad

Gwen

Jimbo

Michelle

Andy

Vangie

Mike

Noel?

Doug

Pam

Dean

Curcio (maybe)

McCullough (maybe)

Cuch?

Cremer?

If you are injured or don't run, please come anyway.  Let me know.