Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

Water is dropped at the 12th street road sign in acton just before the fairgrounds. Who's coming?

L Train

I don't think negative confirmation is something we necessarily do but consistent with recent behavior I am not.  More water for others.

Maybe, I went fast this morning and may run short tomorrow.

In

Mrs.Leigh

OK folks.  As most of you know, the Leigh family has been through a lot recently.  I had foot surgery, was out of work for three weeks, and had my first week back to work this past week (still on crutches and unable to put weight on my foot.)  It was challenging to say the least.  Then my helper (Tim) broke his leg jumping over a freakin' puddle Tuesday afternoon.  Now two of us are on crutches and Tim has taken my spot on the couch.  Although Mike tries his best to work two jobs, train for Boston, grocery shop and take care of the house on the weekends, the idea of having people over at this point is just way too stressful.  The house needs some significant attention first and I can't do much.  The weather is not looking good either.  I am so sorry, but I have to cancel.  I would really like to have you all over after Boston for a gathering.  I just can't make it happen at this time.

L Train

Totally understandable of course.  You guys need some good luck.  Hope Tim gets better and you keep recovering.

Thank God, glad you didn't try to make this happen with those circumstances. Its not easy to pull it all together for a group run when you have two working feet. Best of luck in your recoveries. Most of us will likely opt to run in warmer weather tomorrow anyhow. On that note, we are running from the Y at 8:30.

Fro

Wow - terrible news about Tim... Get better team Leigh. Yikes. Do you all need any help? Pretty good at yard work and such.

While I don't think it's quite time to start putting this together yet, it does seem like it's time to start letting it bounce around the collective brain again. Winter is, as they say, coming.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

All men must die.

While I don't think it's quite time to start putting this together yet, it does seem like it's time to start letting it bounce around the collective brain again. Winter is, as they say, coming.

What was I chasing again?

OK, so maybe now is the time to put a schedule together then.  In the past, our first hosted group run took place on the 2nd Sunday in January.  That would put us at a start date of Jan 8.  Comments, Suggestions? I for one, would be in favor of making some of them Saturday runs instead.  Anyone want to get this started?

Put us down for feb 21st again please.

Jan 8: Vangie

Jan 14: Gwen and Eric

Jan 21/22:

Jan 28/29:

Feb 5: Mid-Winter Classic

Feb: 11/12:

Feb. 19: The Beaulieus

Feb 26: The Fronings

March 5: Half at the Hamptons

March 11/12:

March 19: Greg and Kim

March 25/26:

April 1/2:

Lance, can you move this to the top of the thread, as you've done in years past, thanks.

Thanks Egad 19th is right. Don't know where the 21st came from.