Circle North

Herding Cats in the Winter (Read 32 times)

Eugene Lockhart

Distance? Pace?

The 7 mile run @ 8:40 was perfect for me.  Thanks for including me.

Distance? Pace?

Hard to say. Usually mixed into sub groups depending on what people have in mind. That's in the ballpark of what I have in mind, though. If you show up, you'll have somebody to run with. And, welcome to the group here, btw.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Welcome to the group Eugene! I'm probably out this week - depending on weather. Grrr

Distance? Pace?

I'm running 16 miles and the pace will likely be in the 8:30 range.  So yeah, you've got some people to run with.  Good to see you were able to find the group.  Welcome.

Fro

I'm in for saturday - also looking for 16 (with some pace miles at the end).

It's more probable than not I'll be running on a trail Saturday.  But I have not totally ruled this out.

This is what we were thinking for tomorrow morning.  The old Sanf-Spvl 10 miler. Water at Rushton.  Back to the Y, then decide if you want more.

https://www.runningahead.com/groups/circlenorth/Maps/894a072add224f878d66cc465eec6b6c

Please join us for the 4th annual run from Beaulah's. 02/19/17 9am

Back by popular demand for 2017 we will be running the Province Lake Loop Route.
                  https://<wbr>www.runningahead.com/logs/<wbr>3494abf900b9479198f0ae2563d<wbr>f93a3/courses/<wbr>8c2edf99010d4004827dc7be4cc<wbr>afbc2

The main route is a 19 mile loop through mostly back roads in Maine and NH with no shortage of hill climbs..
                  Come on out and try to conquer the infamous Garland rd. at mile 16 or take the "Chickens Option Bypass". Shorter routes will be mapped out and available as well.

Join as after for recovery food and beveages.

If I missed anyone who is not on RA or Facebook pass it on.
                  Please let us know if you can make it so we can plan accordingly for food and water stops.
                  Hope to see you on the 19th.

This is probably what I'll do. Just a bit under 13 miles. Left in the big stupid hill because I'm a big stupid person, but I can't handle 19 miles of big and stupid yet.

https://www.runningahead.com/logs/b47d9c625dfc48fc932f3ead7dcf413b/courses/d296db1c5cd2424590ada58dd1cd7feb

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Good route. There may be others interested in that distance too. Also makes use of water stops at 6 and 9.

Please point me to the chicken's bypass. I still need 18.

Please point me to the chicken's bypass. I still need 18.

Heartbreak hill is not going to run itself.

Fro

Have to admit - I'm with Egad on this one, but willing to try. I'll just be pumped to be outside.

No but I still get a bottle opener and a celebration jacket if I walk Heartbreak.

Heartbreak hill is not going to run itself.

May do this instead. Straight out and back that leaves Garland out. At lot of the same route but it keeps everyone off Main Roads. No traffic to deal with. If you so choose we can still add Garland at the end with minimal Changes.

https://www.runningahead.com/logs/3494abf900b9479198f0ae2563df93a3/courses/d753d9f8490144b693365483252a39f4