Circle North

Group Outings (Read 22 times)

Fro

sweet - I'm there. See ya then.

Fro

Anyone game for the PH tonight? Heading there around 5:30....

Who's going to Funky Bow ? We'll be there at 5ish if no good there we are going to check out banded horn in Biddeford.

Hmmm

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Does anyone have any interest in playing indoor soccer this Saturday from 5-7p in Saco ? I'm told it is entry level, not a league and co-ed. I'm interested but have not committed. It does cut in to my valuable 2016 weekend only drinking schedule. Let me know.

Well, with my cadaver-replaced ACL and a promising running career ahead , I think I'll have to pass on the soccer.  It is my recollection that they do have a bar upstairs though.

L Train

It does cut in to my valuable 2016 weekend only drinking schedule. 

PFWODS

mta: and, um....no thank you.

Does anyone have any interest in playing indoor soccer this Saturday from 5-7p in Saco ? I'm told it is entry level, not a league and co-ed. I'm interested but have not committed. It does cut in to my valuable 2016 weekend only drinking schedule. Let me know.

Not until after Boston, then I could potentially be talked into this if alcohol is available after.

What was I chasing again?

short notice but that's how shit flys...

c and i are going to trains tonight(it's his bday). so if ur interested. probably be there around 5.

also let me know if you want to go so i'll add you to the table when we get there. have a great day.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Keeping to the PFWODS tonight. Please let me know if you're interested.

Fro

I'm I numb - what the hell is PFWPODS?

L Train

Does today constitute a weekend day?

(I can't, I'll be slogging 16 in the ice tomorrow)

Does today constitute a weekend day?

(I can't, I'll be slogging 16 in the ice tomorrow)

Yes and of course you will.

Randall

it is a crappy Saturday; good time to watch this video; Bob

First 11 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4I9sHka2Rc

Anybody else going to that chocolate benefit thing tonight? We'll be there. I'm all for chocolate benefits.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.